So.. Being friendly to nt'ers can surely backfire on you UPDATE - PG 50

Originally Posted by soltheman

this gif has been used like 4 10 times in this thread and i laugh every time son

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

Originally Posted by dreClark

The problem is that, I'm dead *%* serious, but y'all so cool w/ Henz's online personality that y'all pass it off as a joke.

*shrugs*

Don't really matter though. I'll be in NY come December anyways.
It's crazy that dreClark post's just went completely overlooked. 
It seems like everyone is ready to leave school and work to find the cat who got Henzo, but Henzo got this man and ya'll act like nothing even happened. 

tired.gif

Damn.
30t6p3b.gif
Dre, your only option is to befriend another NT'er and screw him over. This is never ending cycle.

Ever since i seen u in that Kix video all extra smiley i knew you was an extra nice guy....

nuthin wrong with that....in fact the world could use more nice guys.

the fact of the matter is that u don't lend phones out to no one....

it back fired on my boy one time. peep game - cats borrowed it he thought was his friend

they set up the violent maneuver sayin my boy called up someone and threatened em all type of wild stuff

got my boy for some hush $

the world be foul. watch your back. dont lend your technology out to other folks

old boy mistook ur kindness for weakness.....itll come back to him in some way

may the force be with you

BTW -this tombraydsthegoat off psn. remember me henz? u need to come back to the fold

I just let off on the report button, I'm extremely offended, can't wait to see what Meth will do about it.

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Henz do you not know where he lives?...I'd be knocking on his door to collect my $%%! personally...if I don't know where you live, you won't be borrowing none of my $%%!.
...it's not like anyone's trying to borrow jock-worn J. Crew stuff....bro.
laugh.gif
juh744.jpg

damb 10 pages already?! You mess with Henz0 you mess with NT. Henz is like the godfather and we're his goons.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by thapointguy

damb 10 pages already?! You mess with Henz0 you mess with NT. Henz is like the godfather and we're his goons.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
Now this sounds like a PS in the making

Originally Posted by ksteezy

I just let off on the report button, I'm extremely offended, can't wait to see what Meth will do about it.

I knew this was coming. I should've never said anything in the freedahood thread
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom