So.. Being friendly to nt'ers can surely backfire on you UPDATE - PG 50

This whole thread
roll.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

The problem is that, I'm dead *%* serious, but y'all so cool w/ Henz's online personality that y'all pass it off as a joke.

*shrugs*

Don't really matter though. I'll be in NY come December anyways.
FUNNY SEEING YOU HERE DRE...

Cause last time we linked up in Florida..you told me you had some NDS South Beaches to sell me. As soon as i got back to NYC i sent the paypal payment. We was boys so i figure id send it as a gift....2 days later i hit you on BBM no response..I email you no response....then i go to hit you on BBM again your gone and i cant add your pin..did you block me??

Originally Posted by Datnggag

The problem is that, I'm dead *%* serious, but y'all so cool w/ Henz's online personality that y'all pass it off as a joke.

*shrugs*

Cause last time we linked up in Florida..you told me you had some NDS South Beaches to sell me. As soon as i got back to NYC i sent the paypal payment. We was boys so i figure id send it as a gift....2 days later i hit you on BBM no response..I email you no response....then i go to hit you on BBM again your gone and i cant add your pin..did you block me??
Well damn...
37-Ski-Mask-Way.gif

*shrugs*

!%@$ just got realler

37-Ski-Mask-Way.gif

Originally Posted by megatron

*shrugs*

!%@$ just got realler

37-Ski-Mask-Way.gif

roll.gif

*shrugs*

Fam you sent me like $13.

I figured you were honored enough by me allowing you to be in my presence that you sent me that $ as gratitude. +%%% them South Beaches. I'll send you a Playbook though.

*shrugs*

I figured you were honored enough by me allowing you to be in my presence that you sent me that $ as gratitude. +%%% them South Beaches. I'll send you a Playbook though.

well damn. This gets better and better. Straight up Air em out thread.

*shrugs*

dat struggle

*shrugs*

I figured you were honored enough by me allowing you to be in my presence that you sent me that $ as gratitude. %%%@ them South Beaches. I'll send you a Playbook though.

cameron-feeds-arod.gif

Messed up %!!* is i cant even get my money back. I called my american express its pending now..i should have known that 350 for some NDS south beaches was too good..Even copped son Wet Willies at NTFL..smfh.
The whole situation reminds me of this quote

yo we wild out in Vegas, styled on haters
Mouthed off at the cops, outta cranberry drops
Copped whips the same color, we tighter than brothers
With different fathers but same mothers, this life don't love us
So til death do us, I'm never breaking my bond

im dying at the use of that NAS .gif. i expect this thread to either be 20 plus pages when i get off work, or locked. either way...cant wait.

Originally Posted by manny1

Originally Posted by megatron

!%@$ just got realler

37-Ski-Mask-Way.gif

roll.gif
Usher_-_Confessions_album_cover.jpg

Back
Top Bottom