So.. Being friendly to nt'ers can surely backfire on you UPDATE - PG 50

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Henz do you not know where he lives?...I'd be knocking on his door to collect my $%%! personally...if I don't know where you live, you won't be borrowing none of my $%%!. taking pictures of myself

thread back fire
roll.gif

Henz do you not know where he lives?...I'd be knocking on his door to collect my $%%! personally...if I don't know where you live, you won't be borrowing none of my $%%!.

napoleon_bonapartes.jpg

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Henz do you not know where he lives?...I'd be knocking on his door to collect my $%%! personally...if I don't know where you live, you won't be borrowing none of my $%%!.
...it's not like anyone's trying to borrow jock-worn J. Crew stuff....bro.
37-Ski-Mask-Way.gif

1fatboyreacts.gif

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Henz do you not know where he lives?...I'd be knocking on his door to collect my $%%! personally...if I don't know where you live, you won't be borrowing none of my $%%!. taking pictures of myself

Lol. Jcrew coming out with cameras just for this guy. Gonna be real meta in steezy's living room.

Just booked my Megabus ticket to NY Penn.  The wifi probably spotty but imma be down on the 3rd w/ Dre on speakerphone while he searchin google street view looking for Henz.

37-Ski-Mask-Way.gif

laugh.gif

qrgr5w.gif

Shots fired.

Originally Posted by BirdmanHandRub

37-Ski-Mask-Way.gif
Got em
glasses.gif

you next.

37-Ski-Mask-Way.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

thread hijack

so being friendly to nters can backfire on you

2 years ago i lent henzo my office dvds

still don't have them back

not stressing cause i use someones netflix

Spoiler [+]
<333333

roll.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Just booked my Megabus ticket to NY Penn.  The wifi probably spotty but imma be down on the 3rd w/ Dre on speakerphone while he searchin google street view looking for Henz.

37-Ski-Mask-Way.gif

tupac-walking-gif-o.gif

dont bring ya _ back to /Forum15 MM_Hb

tupac-above-the-rim-o.gif

This situation is just another example of how jacked up our society has become. You did the dude a solid and he turned around and did you dirty. I made the mistake of letting one of what I thought was one of my best friends buy a tv from me using a payment plan and I ended up regretting that as well. Good luck to you man!

eek.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by gunnascott

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Shoulders bout to clap.

roll.gif

roll.gif
gonna' have my man's Collar Bones on Drawbridge.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by Grimey

ksteezy wrote:
eek.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

The problem is that, I'm dead *%* serious, but y'all so cool w/ Henz's online personality that y'all pass it off as a joke.

*shrugs*

Don't really matter though. I'll be in NY come December anyways.
It's crazy that dreClark post's just went completely overlooked. 
It seems like everyone is ready to leave school and work to find the cat who got Henzo, but Henzo got this man and ya'll act like nothing even happened. 

tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom