So Christina Aguilera has been hooking up with Samantha Ronson

why would you wanna date a woman who wants to be a man and goes over the top to act like one?
i.e. mean mug all the time, wildly absurd mens clothes totally innapropriate for the situation or event, and just general douche-iness.
it just bottles my mind. word to the lone wolf.

why would you wanna date a woman who wants to be a man and goes over the top to act like one?
i.e. mean mug all the time, wildly absurd mens clothes totally innapropriate for the situation or event, and just general douche-iness.
it just bottles my mind. word to the lone wolf.

her box eating game must seriously be on point
Spoiler [+]
and her scissor game too
0a71588a51cc7ea818a96a43e43e6815afd9ca5_s.jpg

her box eating game must seriously be on point
Spoiler [+]
and her scissor game too
0a71588a51cc7ea818a96a43e43e6815afd9ca5_s.jpg

but christinas husband knew agiulera was a $$%*@ before he married her. thats how he met her. she #@%*%@ all his producer friends. like dogg pound said you cant make a #** a housewife...

but christinas husband knew agiulera was a $$%*@ before he married her. thats how he met her. she #@%*%@ all his producer friends. like dogg pound said you cant make a #** a housewife...

Nothing says "on the rebound" like getting some of Lindsay Lohan's sloppy seconds.

Nothing says "on the rebound" like getting some of Lindsay Lohan's sloppy seconds.

NobleKane wrote:

i read this the other day...was kinda surprised...

apparently Dallas Austin put her and Joss Stone on blast one day...

NobleKane wrote:

i read this the other day...was kinda surprised...

apparently Dallas Austin put her and Joss Stone on blast one day...

What is the chick is actually a guy dressed as a chick ... dressed as a guy.

Packing that industrial pipe?

What is the chick is actually a guy dressed as a chick ... dressed as a guy.

Packing that industrial pipe?

Originally Posted by NobleKane

So is that how she got premo to produce one of her albums?

Back
Top Bottom