So close it hurts... HUARACHE retros (almost) Vol. I don't know how to feel....

Tried placing an order for these the other day and it went through only to have it cancelled..I guess some people are just getting lucky

Thanks for the info Jkjordan! Ordered the runners yesterday, got a shipping confirmation this morning. Should be here friday, im psyched.

The link was legit...
Got mine in today.

v3zybs.jpg

My QS pairs came in today.  I really wanted the basketball ones in a size 11.5, but had to settle for 11.  Hope that everyone who wanted one got them.

Got my shipping confirmation today. It was a long hunt- Thanks for the link JKJordan- Greatly appreciated!

Originally Posted by marley

Originally Posted by jkjordan

For anyone looking for the Huarache QS that released a couple of months ago, I stumbled upon this on nikesportswear and they have a FSR of both running and basketball.  Also, they are on sale.  Running is $60 and basketball is $65.  Enjoy.
http://www.nike.com/en_us/sportswear/men/nike-huarache-free-2012-qs-mens-shoe-514594

http://www.nike.com/en_us/sportswear/men/nike-air-huarache-bball-2012-qs-mens-shoe-501529

So does anyone think these will actually ship? I ordered a pair but I kind of doubt they really have them since the Nikestore website doesnt show them anywhere.

Mine got delivered yesterday. I ordered a 14 though, i would imagine it might be an issue for smaller footed folks
*edit* runners, not bballs.

**edit** god they fit small 
ohwell.gif

Both of my size 12's shipped today, great deal. Now I have a pair of QS bball ones to rock, great looking out jkjordan .

screenshot2012032911084.jpg

Big, big shoutout to the homie Jkjordan for the link.  I missed out on the OG drop and fooled around and took too long to call back the outlet that I found had em so was 0/2.  Read the stories on the phantom orders & figured it was a lost cause since they showed a FSR.  Sure enough though, placed the order Wed. at noon, got the shipped email next morning.  I just pray they fit cause the 15 I have on the blk/neon (cause they ain't yellow) were HELLA tight out the box until they broke in.

Big thanks to the homie for posting that link. My BBall came in today! Wanted 11.5, but got 12, all good tho.

So much heat from all directions! These along with the Roshe Runs will be my summer staple! Picked up the mango's the other day and am definitely seeing myself copping more of these down the road

Copped the runners.. awaiting shipment confirmation but wow I didn't expect to come in here and find that this late in the game, much less at that price! Thanks a ton!

got my runners today.... very glad I got em!Thanks again JKJordan!!

Back
Top Bottom