so Diddy lied about the conversation with Shyne...

http://www.sixshot.com/articles/14734/

In related news, Shyne released a statement to Rolling Stone on Friday shooting down claims thatDiddy had reached out to him during his incarceration to settle their differences.

Diddy told New York radio listeners last week that he had a conversation with Shyne via phone prior to his release. Shyne says the call never happened.

"I want it known that this supposed conversation is a figment of [Diddy's] imagination,"Shyne stated. "He never spoke with me, he never visited me nor would I ever accept a phone call or visit from him. The only way I would do either of those things would be if he stepped up and did the right thing for the victimsof the incident."

i was just thinking about this the other day

Shayne ate them 10 years for diddy and Jlo and did they even put a dime on his books while he was locked up?

after seeing Mark Curry say how Puff used voodoo...im convinced this guy sold his soul to the devil or something.

not even surprised
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

i remember 50 speaking on the way diddy handles his artists. i think he was talking about mase, and how diddy wasn't really trying to help his situation when he came back to the rap game during that mase x g-unit era. the only artists diddy ever cared for was Biggie Puff Daddy, P Diddy, Diddy, Diddy Dirty Money.

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

i remember 50 speaking on the way diddy handles his artists. i think he was talking about mase, and how diddy wasn't really trying to help his situation when he came back to the rap game during that mase x g-unit era. the only artist diddy ever cared for was Biggie.

i remember 50 speaking on the way diddy handles his artists. i think he was talking about mase, and how diddy wasn't really trying to help his situationwhen he came back to the rap game during that mase x g-unit era. the only artist diddy ever cared for was Biggie Diddy

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

after seeing Mark Curry say how Puff used voodoo...im convinced this guy sold his soul to the devil or something.

Where'd you see this?
nerd.gif

diddy is honestly the only person I wouldn't sign with because i know in the end it wouldn't be worth it regardless of the signing bonus. I'drather sign with jimmy iovine and let him keep my masters than this piece of +#*+.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

i was just thinking about this the other day

Shayne ate them 10 years for diddy and Jlo and did they even put a dime on his books while he was locked up?
Based off of his comments, I'm guessing not. FWIW, I think Shyne has way too much pride to accept any monetary handouts from Diddy aftereverything that went down.

surprised that he even lied like that not even figuring out that the media would definitely reach out to shyne.

but not surprised that he didn't reach out to him

I don't doubt it.

He knew that Biggie was getting killed ... the only reason people think that he "respected" him is because of the way he acted around him.

The only reason he actd that way is because he knows he needed him to get to the level he's at now.

I remember reading an interview with G-Dep and Loon where they basically said on Bad Boy, you get a nice signing bonus, but they don't really put in workfor you, so after 5 years and only one album, that signing bonus doesn't seem like much.

Back
Top Bottom