so Diddy lied about the conversation with Shyne...

Originally Posted by Arizona Ron

I can deal with Puffy bein a tuff business man and all that, but all this alleged vodoo/Satan worshippin' is outta pocket.

When Ns start roastin' puppies, microwavin' kittens, and drinkin' fifths of goat blood - that's where I draw the line.

roll.gif

blackmagnus514 wrote:
If you dont think Big got Puff the leverage he needed for that deal from Arista you're buggin....

According to what I gathered from the Big autobiography, Puff was a straight up hustler...but with Big he was on a whole other plateau. Shoot BIG went diamond on his second album....Puff knew he wasnt !@+ w/o Big....Bad Boy with Craig Mack as the superstar? really?

Legacy left from his pops? His dad was a Harlem hustler who was shot when Puff was mad young. His mom did what she had to do to make sure he lived comfy and he got into Howard where he met most of the Hitmen/future Bad Boy

It was more than just another venue for Puff. He took that Uptown Records thing and firing by Harrell pretty tough and determined that Bad Boy would be THAT label. You needed a centerpiece to keep the registers ringing and the chicks screaming. Big didnt fit the visual mold but he did so lyrically. I remember reading that they thought Big was a stick up kid and all this...but when he spit it was straight magic.

Puff wouldnt have been !@+ w/o Big. Straight up and down. No publishing rape, no hit singles, no one to shoulder the East Coast, no merchandising.

True big did help him get his arista deal. And as far as his pops im saying from an underworld standpoint. We can all agree puff aint no cold blooded drivebystr8 up thug. But his affliation/family etc kept keeps him in contact/connected with ppl who are.(its like being affliated have connectionswith the mob etc.) Even if you arent apart of the operation, just by association you can make moves/things occur. Yea biggie went diamond but it wasntinstantaneous. Not saying you but alot of ppl look at biggie sales etc like he sold 5 10 million overnight. He didnt sell like pac. Biggie didnt come out withan album on friday and by the end of the weekend push a milli and a half. he gradually sold alot of records. Most of his sales were posthamus to biggie death.What i am saying with the intuitiveness and no how and the things he knows and the ppl he knows,puffy would have been a success. Biggie wasnt as important topuff as dr dre/pac and snoop was to suge. They made him basically/was his whole identity. Without big puffy woulda been that rich dude, successfull behind theseen dude that you really dont no much about but you know is paid. And to ppl who say that was his confidant his friend..... lol thats rich. Thats like sayinga pimp loves friends with they... or a pusher loves his junkies/or his dope.

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Nah, forget that.

I'm not believing Diddy's this evil person people make him out to be.
idk son it seems like everyone he comes in contact with takes a L..only exception was J. lo even right after him she bombed with that gigli crap

I blame the artists, and not Diddy.

I can deal with Puffy bein a tuff business man and all that, but all this alleged vodoo/Satan worshippin' is outta pocket.

When Ns start roastin' puppies, microwavin' kittens, and drinkin' fifths of goat blood - that's where I draw the line.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This is why I !$@+ with you.

I'm gonna need more stories or proof about Diddy being this Haitian witch...I know there's dudes out there who are on some other @@%! but I can'tgo there yet with him.

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

I'm gonna need more stories or proof about Diddy being this Haitian witch...I know there's dudes out there who are on some other @@%! but I can't go there yet with him.
QFT

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

I'm gonna need more stories or proof about Diddy being this Haitian witch...I know there's dudes out there who are on some other @@%! but I can't go there yet with him.
QFT

This thing is bigger than Diddy being a snake; that's a foregone conclusion at this point.

For those who are still in doubt, just go back ten or so pages in this forum and pull up the long thread Starvin' Harlem started about what really happenedat Quad Studio's that one night. Puffy may not have had everything to do with the incident, but even Pac said in later interviews that he had something to do with it.

Now why he would want his principal moneymaker in Biggie dead is beyond me, but seeing as how Mase went platinum his first time out he probably was starting toget a vision for a post-Biggie Bad Boy... Especially since Big was becoming, no matter how reluctantly, the superstar that Puff always wanted to be.

Like DSK said, I'm still waiting for the straw to break this camel's back, but it can't be that far away. I think the man 100K hit the nail on thehead: Yes, Puff's dad was affiliated with some tough dudes... But realistically speaking, Puff can't be that much more connected than the mostrespected old head on your block. I don't know, maybe that's just me...

Rumor was Big was gonna record a triple album to dead his contract then leave the label.

Even if you listen to his music, Big knew he wasnt gonna be around for long. That *+! in itself is eerie......

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Rumor was Big was gonna record a triple album to dead his contract then leave the label.

Even if you listen to his music, Big knew he wasnt gonna be around for long. That *+! in itself is eerie......
eek.gif

let's get some things straight: puff is a snake, the type of person i loathe, but i'm pretty sure it comes as a result of being a businessman. dude isin an extremely cutthroat and shady business where it's survival of the fittest. every successful businessman is a snake somewhere down inside has a closetof skeletons. i see illionaire saying he doesn't think puff's a snake and he blames the artist, which i understand. but now let's see facts..here's what happened with puff and shyne for those who don't know the details:

- puff, j. lo, shyne, wolf (puff's bodyguard and the dude mentioned in the story above) and their people went to the club
- shyne had just been shot at outside of daddy's house (puff's studio) a couple weeks prior so he had a gun for protection
- at some point during the night, dudes walk to where shyne, puff and them are at and pull out guns
- shyne shoots in the air to cause a diversion for him and his people to run
- WOLF SHOOTS AT THE GUNMEN but so many people are running around that he shoots a lady in her face (the bullets foundin her face did not match the gun found on shyne)

the trial, the worst part of it all:
- puff, wolf and shyne are eventually taken to trial and charged as co-defendants
- PUFF AND WOLF HIRE JOHNNIE COCHRAN AS THEIR LAWYER WHILE SHYNE (PUFFY'S ARTIST WHO ACTUALLY LIVED WITH HIM AT ONE POINT)HAS A PUBLIC DEFENDER
- puff and wolf were facing PROBATION (what the hell is probation to a multi-millionaire?) if convicted and shyne was facing 25 if convicted..25 years
- there's a law in nyc that basically would have exonerated shyne if puff would've said they were friends (they lived together at one point) and itwasn't just a boss-employee type of situation, but puff still went out of his way to state, while on the stand, that shyne was absolutely nothing but hisartist and nothing more
- puff then calls the witness, who lied, who was most detrimental to shyne's case - and was a MAJOR part in shyne's conviction - but most helped puffget off the most
- puff would not pay for shyne's lawyer, even though he essentially saved the lives of everyone with him at the club last night, and shyne was sentenced to10 years in prison while wolf and puff are freed of all charges

these are all facts...shyne (and his mother, separately) did a XXL interview explaining everything and this is also why shyne said that he wouldn't speakto puff unless puff did something to help that lady that WOLF shot in the face

FREE SHYNE, BABY!

Dude was just tryin to revive big like weekend at bernies 2. good luck carrying him around though.

Yeah, I recall reading that in King a while back...it was a rumor...

Given Bigs studio process, i could imagine how that woulda been....

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Yeah, I recall reading that in King a while back...it was a rumor...

Given Bigs studio process, i could imagine how that woulda been....
in that final big interview (i think it was with joe clair), when he was asked where he saw himself in 10 years, he said that he didn't wannabe rapping anymore and that he wanted to venture into other businesses anyway. plus, puff was jerking big the entire time which is why big's motherconstantly avoids referring to puff as her son's friend...and why he gave her all of that money after her son died.

LESfamilia wrote:
This thing is bigger than Diddy being a snake; that's a foregone conclusion at this point.

For those who are still in doubt, just go back ten or so pages in this forum and pull up the long thread Starvin' Harlem started about what really happened at Quad Studio's that one night. Puffy may not have had everything to do with the incident, but even Pac said in later interviews that he had something to do with it.

Now why he would want his principal moneymaker in Biggie dead is beyond me, but seeing as how Mase went platinum his first time out he probably was starting to get a vision for a post-Biggie Bad Boy... Especially since Big was becoming, no matter how reluctantly, the superstar that Puff always wanted to be.

Like DSK said, I'm still waiting for the straw to break this camel's back, but it can't be that far away. I think the man 100K hit the nail on the head: Yes, Puff's dad was affiliated with some tough dudes... But realistically speaking, Puff can't be that much more connected than the most respected old head on your block. I don't know, maybe that's just me...

Not entirely true if ur in the know of ppl and are affliated with ppl plus money=things can happen. Ex if my brother was a well known respected crip and every1in crips was cool with me because of my brother, you dont think that plus a large lump of money, i couldnt get them to handle business perform deads for me.You dont think if i was from the streets was cool with the dopeboys and was successfull had a chain of businesses, i couldnt work a deal like hey you canlaunder ur money thru me etc in exchange 4 a few street favors. As far as for big he did speak on his triple album. he spoke about it saying how 8ball did thelost 3 album to get out of a deal. If i recall he was gonna do a street/playa/ and i believe compilation album with his friends and artist he was trying to puton thus ending his contractual obligation. He also talked about coming with a clothing line for larger men. A restaurant names after his seed(familiar anyonelol) Trying tto work a deal for sunglasses. And try 2 break into the entertainment movies/tv scene.

That story terrified me because I know people who have had similar testimonies about someone being after their soul...

Originally Posted by General Johnson

As many of you know I've been in the business for about 15yrs in various positions. It was during the summer of 1994 a friend and I were in LA for the Soul Train Music Awards. I was working the event, one of my girlfriends was friends with Wolf (Now dead) he was one of Sean Combs bestfriends and I like to call him his male groupie on the payroll.

Anyway we chilled with Diddy, Wolf, Warren G, and a few others the following day after the awards and vowed to hangout when we got back east. That evening us girls caught our flight and arrived home safely, 2 day's later my girl get's a call from Wolf wanting to hang so we all agree to meet at Puffy's apartment which at the time was on 23rd street.

We get there and we commence to partying and hagning out, Smoking, drinking and doing the things you do when you hang-out. About 3-4 hours into the hang-out session Wolf calls myself, my girlfriend he's trying to holla at, and our other girlfriend to come downstairs.
So we leave everyone else and follow him I assume he asked just us based on the conversations we'd all been having back in Cali and earlier that evening. We get downstairs and the room is completely blackend out.

There were couches and a small table in the room, Wolf asked us if we believed in GOD? We all said yes. Nobody was really taking +$%* seriously hell we was F#$^cked-up, anyway he asked us individually what we wanted out of life and if by some chance we could have would we do anything for it? Like young chicks we all basically in unison was hell yea! He said good and told us to sit down on the floor, so we did. Puffy wasn't saying anything during our initial questioning, then he joined us on the floor. We sat in complete silence for about 10 minutes just looking back at one another, and then Wolf, Puffy and Suga Dice statred chanting this crazy stuff. At this time the room started to become colder and colder by the minute to the point I was becoming uncofortable cause I likes it hot all the time.

Still our dumb +!!'s didn't move or say anything that is until they started talking in voices that didn't sound like what they were previously talking in. At this point it was so cold in the room you could see your breath and I was completely not up for what was going down or about to go down, hell I didn't know what was happening all I know is I knew it was time to go I didn't want to play anymore. I motioned to get up and Wolf shot me a look that seemed to go right through me, I was scared then. I tried to move but couldn't so I just started praying, praying real hard (something I hadn't done ever). I didn't do it out loud but the more i prayed the angrier they got it seemed until Puffy looked at me and told me to get out. Not anyone else, just me. I was so scared I didn't even look back at my other two friends I just went up back upstairs. I grabbed my coat and left, Honestly everyone left upstairs seemed to be looking at me real crazy, I got home and tried to forget what happened.

The next night I had what I thought was a nightmare but it was as real to me as I'm sitting her typing, I was laying in bed and about to dose off to sleep when I smelled something, mind you I was in my aprtment alone and hadn't cooked anything all day. It was a rancid smell almost like a foul man's odor, then my apartment became Ice cold like the night before, and as I tried to wake myself up I felt hands holding me down. Again I prayed to GOD to help me, that what ever was happening to me please save me, it felt like I prayed and struggled all night.

When I finally woke up the next morning my body felt like it had been through a battle I was sore and my upper arms were bruised. I later told my Nana (very, very religious) what happened and she said that somebody or something was after my soul. I went on for a couple more years tetering on the edge before I became born again and realized what was trying to be done to me. Sad thing is, I was so eager and xious to be down and get put on I almost sold my soul to the devil to get ahead.

Obivious some of us made different choices.
Diddy =
devil.gif
?
frown.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I know this is related to that Satanic ceremony post, but it still feels random to me.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I could see Sean standing in the
center of mad people wearing a
cloak & goats skull drinking a chalice
full of blood.

Maybe it was Guerilla Black that Diddy talked to ...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Wolf is Diddy's cousin... He's also the dude who killed Suge's best friend in Atlanta back in 1994... When they revealed that he was in the clubthe night this @@%+ went down I was about 99% sure he was responsible... Thats what that Ns does (or did)... He busts his gun on the reg... He ended up gettinkilled in ATL by them BMF Ns...

Did yall watch that Professor Griff (Of Public Enemy) video when he was talkin about cats making their blood sacrifice to join the "secret soceity"$20 million club?? Puffy's sacrifice was BIG, they say Suge's was Pac... Supposidly Irv Gotti was suppose to sacrifice Ashanti but she broke away fromMurder Inc (tho she was still signed there, she rarely hung around them)...

Thats my word these Ns is evil, Diddy ain't the only one... The "Hottest MC" in the game (according to MTV) is another... Griff said there wassupposed to be a black distribution company formed, and it was gonna allow the majority of black artists to break away from these "other"companies... Irv Gotti, Dame Dash, J Prince, and Suge were all gonna put up $30 million each to form this... So the story goes that Jay Z tipped off the bigwigs them boom, in early 03 Murder Inc gets investigated by the FEDS and Irv Gotti is basically crippled because all his money is damn near spent trying tosave he and his brothers neck, Dame Dash is basically moved out of a power position in the game, FEDS start to investigate J Prince once again, and of coursethey have always had a watchful eye on Suge...

Cuase its believed that after Lyor & Kev Liles left that te president of Def Jam was Irv Gotti's job for the taking, but of course his Federal Case@@%+ interefered with that and damn near made it impossible for them to make the move, then next in line would've been Dame... We all know what happened tohim...

Alot of them Ns is evil... You can only get so rich until you reach the point where you have to step on people to get to the next level...

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Wolf is Diddy's cousin... He's also the dude who killed Suge's best friend in Atlanta back in 1994... When they revealed that he was in the club the night this @@%+ went down I was about 99% sure he was responsible... Thats what that Ns does (or did)... He busts his gun on the reg... He ended up gettin killed in ATL by them BMF Ns...

Did yall watch that Professor Griff (Of Public Enemy) video when he was talkin about cats making their blood sacrifice to join the "secret soceity" $20 million club?? Puffy's sacrifice was BIG, they say Suge's was Pac... Supposidly Irv Gotti was suppose to sacrifice Ashanti but she broke away from Murder Inc (tho she was still signed there, she rarely hung around them)...

Thats my word these Ns is evil, Diddy ain't the only one... The "Hottest MC" in the game (according to MTV) is another... Griff said there was supposed to be a black distribution company formed, and it was gonna allow the majority of black artists to break away from these "other" companies... Irv Gotti, Dame Dash, J Prince, and Suge were all gonna put up $30 million each to form this... So the story goes that Jay Z tipped off the big wigs them boom, in early 03 Murder Inc gets investigated by the FEDS and Irv Gotti is basically crippled because all his money is damn near spent trying to save he and his brothers neck, Dame Dash is basically moved out of a power position in the game, FEDS start to investigate J Prince once again, and of course they have always had a watchful eye on Suge...

Cuase its believed that after Lyor & Kev Liles left that te president of Def Jam was Irv Gotti's job for the taking, but of course his Federal Case @@%+ interefered with that and damn near made it impossible for them to make the move, then next in line would've been Dame... We all know what happened to him...

Alot of them Ns is evil... You can only get so rich until you reach the point where you have to step on people to get to the next level...

The Devil didn't want Ja Rule??
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by illfrozn

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Wolf is Diddy's cousin... He's also the dude who killed Suge's best friend in Atlanta back in 1994... When they revealed that he was in the club the night this @@%+ went down I was about 99% sure he was responsible... Thats what that Ns does (or did)... He busts his gun on the reg... He ended up gettin killed in ATL by them BMF Ns...

Did yall watch that Professor Griff (Of Public Enemy) video when he was talkin about cats making their blood sacrifice to join the "secret soceity" $20 million club?? Puffy's sacrifice was BIG, they say Suge's was Pac... Supposidly Irv Gotti was suppose to sacrifice Ashanti but she broke away from Murder Inc (tho she was still signed there, she rarely hung around them)...

Thats my word these Ns is evil, Diddy ain't the only one... The "Hottest MC" in the game (according to MTV) is another... Griff said there was supposed to be a black distribution company formed, and it was gonna allow the majority of black artists to break away from these "other" companies... Irv Gotti, Dame Dash, J Prince, and Suge were all gonna put up $30 million each to form this... So the story goes that Jay Z tipped off the big wigs them boom, in early 03 Murder Inc gets investigated by the FEDS and Irv Gotti is basically crippled because all his money is damn near spent trying to save he and his brothers neck, Dame Dash is basically moved out of a power position in the game, FEDS start to investigate J Prince once again, and of course they have always had a watchful eye on Suge...

Cuase its believed that after Lyor & Kev Liles left that te president of Def Jam was Irv Gotti's job for the taking, but of course his Federal Case @@%+ interefered with that and damn near made it impossible for them to make the move, then next in line would've been Dame... We all know what happened to him...

The Devil didn't want Ja Rule??
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
SON I GOT WATER ALL OVER THE KEYBOARD, %#*$ YOU
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

All we need is NothingBefore to come in here and say Suge got Martians to kidnap BIG and Diddy is Raptor Jesus...
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom