so Diddy lied about the conversation with Shyne...

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

Ok this _ is saying Kanye and Jennifer Hudson had their families killed. This disrespectful little _. I'm done with this and yall fools for believing this dude. Probably been dusted since Apocalypse 91... The Enemy Strikes Black.

How you call Griff a lil N... He a OG...You a lil N to him...

Not sure if I can believe everything he's sayin, but none of us have walked in his shoes, or had personal relationships with some of the people he's speaking about... All we know about most these people is what we see on TV, and that doesn't really constitute knowing anything about someone if its soley based on the media portrial of them..

He and Chuck D were some of the first in the hip hop community to be targeted for assasination back in the day... They had to bring tanks on the street to stop some wacked out Jews from shooting them down in lower Manhattan like 20 years ago...
I respect Griff for what he did back in the day. I am a huge Public enemy fan but there's some lines you don't %@%!*+# cross. If my mom dies and anyone says I had them killed that's a wrap for them. So I don't care if MLK or Malcolm X said it. It's the principle. You say foolish things then even words that may have credibility behind it lose all value. Sorry I wish I didnt see that video then I would still hold Griff high in respect value but after that he lost all respect. I didnt even watch the 3rd part I just ended right after the kanye and hudson part. _'s will say anything if people will listen
smh.gif

But who's to say its foolish or not?? Just because one of us may not sacrifice a family member doesn't mean someone else wouldn't... Sometimes factis stranger than fiction... there's no disputing that both of their celebrity grew after the said tragedies...

I heard that Jay-z had a meeting with the Masons after the Lil Mama incident and there was a plot to "take her out" but word got out to the head of MTV who informed Philippe Dauman CEO of Viacom whose a Skull & Bone and he had the plot snubbed out. Lil Mama is to valuable of an asset her step pops is a on the board of directors for Bloomberg Company so she has connections to the Mayor who is also a S&B but i think the whole thing was pre-planned remember how Jay shouted out Lil Mama on Show Me What You Got "show me what you got Lil Mama" this was basically the Skull & Bones trying to pull a Mason's card after being called out on the low.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ some of the garbage yall be believing not dismissing everything Professor Griff said but come on.

You KNOW the *%%$ about Jay is true... It almost makes perfect sense... Cause due to the fact that Irv had a FED case, Dame was bought out of RocA Fella is basically cleared the lane for Jay to become president... Saw them secret meeting Jay was having @ IDJ when Black Album was coming out...

all 4 of them cats (Suge/Irv/J Prince/Dame) had more money then Jay, now in the aftermath he has more money then them and they are were all basically blackballed out the game... Those 4 were said to be brainchilds of the mid 90s, early 00s urban music... For them to all disapear from prominent roles all of asudden?? I don't believe in coinsidence...

Ok this _ is saying Kanye and Jennifer Hudson had their families killed. This disrespectful little _. I'm done with this and yall fools for believing this dude. Probably been dusted since Apocalypse 91... The Enemy Strikes Black.

How you call Griff a lil N... He a OG...You a lil N to him...

Not sure if I can believe everything he's sayin, but none of us have walked in his shoes, or had personal relationships with some of the people he's speaking about... All we know about most these people is what we see on TV, and that doesn't really constitute knowing anything about someone if its soley based on the media portrial of them..

He and Chuck D were some of the first in the hip hop community to be targeted for assasination back in the day... They had to bring tanks on the street to stop some wacked out Jews from shooting them down in lower Manhattan like 20 years ago...
I respect Griff for what he did back in the day. I am a huge Public enemy fan but there's some lines you don't %@%!*+# cross. If my mom dies and anyone says I had them killed that's a wrap for them. So I don't care if MLK or Malcolm X said it. It's the principle. You say foolish things then even words that may have credibility behind it lose all value. Sorry I wish I didnt see that video then I would still hold Griff high in respect value but after that he lost all respect. I didnt even watch the 3rd part I just ended right after the kanye and hudson part. _'s will say anything if people will listen
smh.gif

But who's to say its foolish or not?? Just because one of us may not sacrifice a family member doesn't mean someone else wouldn't... Sometimes fact is stranger than fiction... there's no disputing that both of their celebrity grew after the said tragedies...
808's sales decreased + A canceled tour.
Hudson was on the news for a month straight. Haven't heard from her since. Her Dreamgirls buzz died.
And not saying I dont believe Suge had anything to do with Pac dying but his celebrity didn't grow.
Only ones that made sens was Diddy and MJ. And isn't it more rumored that MJ lost his father because of gambling debts he owed the Mob?
And a drastic claim with no evidence or proof = foolish.

I think we al know why Kanye's part of the tour got canceled... And if you listened to 808s you'd know why it didn't sell

But Jenifer Hudson sang @ the Super Bowl a week after the dude who supposidly killed her family was arraigned...

But why is it so easy to believe that Suge set up Pac?? I mean he was after all sitting no more than a foot away from him while a N emptied a clip, but youcan't believe the +%@* about the others?? Suge owned all the Death Row masters... Chronic, Doggystyle, Dogg Food, Murder Was The Case, All Eyes On Me,Makaveli... Can you imagine how much money that +%@* is worth??...

The only reason why Ns would believe it in Diddy or Suge's case is because their reps have been tarnished by the media to a certain degree...

I didn't say I believed Suge did it. I have no evidence. Just saying it would make more logical sense. And hudson is doing straight to DVD movies now
B002BEJ3BA.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

A long fall from Dream Girls

I didn't say I believed Suge did it. I have no evidence. Just saying it would make more logical sense. And hudson is doing straight to DVD movies now

you realize that whole cast is still A list right?

Originally Posted by Smashing

You do know that movie bricked?

Was it all Jennifer Hudson's fault??

Don't actors get paid up front for movies unless you're Tom Cruise who has caluses in his contract that gain him more money based on the Box Office #s

My cousin tried to tell me about that Griff video.
After he told me Jennifer Hudson/Kanye story, I told him to shut up.

Originally Posted by Smashing

You do know that movie bricked?

That doesn't matter. If someone called me up and told me that I would be in a movie with all of those actors and get paid approximately 1 million, Iwouldn't give a F (they could release it on VHS that same night), I'd do it and hit Kate on the side ...

Don't actors get paid up front for movies unless you're Tom Cruise who has caluses in his contract that gain him more money based on the Box Office #s
I wouldn't even bother arguing, man. People are going to believe what they want to believe, in spite of what may be common sense... Or atleast logical.

The debate over Diddy's success and its connection to him being some shady entity in human form may never be settled until the day he dies. It's likethe person who mentioned Trump being an entrepreneurial genius: Yeah, you could say he's been involved in some dirty business, but unless you can findwhere it all stemmed from, you'll never be able to throw dirt on his name. That's the game more or less...
alien.gif

But her "celebrity" went down. You can't believe she got paid anywhere close to the amount Dreamgirls paid. I'm arguing yourpoint that all of their celebrity rose. I tell you not Kanye and you say cause his music sucked. I say not Hudson you say shes doing a movie where she got paiddespite it went straight to dvd. I say not suge and you didn't say anything.

Sorry unless you have anything close to proof if you believe kanye and hudson killed their family members you need to be put away.

But her "celebrity" went down. You can't believe she got paid anywhere close to the amount Dreamgirls paid. I'm arguing your point that all of their celebrity rose. I tell you not Kanye and you say cause his music sucked. I say not Hudson you say shes doing a movie where she got paid despite it went straight to dvd. I say not suge and you didn't say anything.

Sorry unless you have anything close to proof if you believe kanye and hudson killed their family members you need to be put away.

She's a bigger star then she was before it happened... thats all I'm sayin... I personally don't want to believe she had ANYthing to do with itcause I like J. Hudson, she seems like one the very few good people in this industry...

Without that tragedy I don't think she sings @ the Super Bowl...

Furthermore it takes quite a while to shoot a movie, this could've been done before the tragedy for all we know... After it happened she more or less leftthe public eye, so I doubt she would've worked on a movie that you yourself have pointed out as a failure... The movie was backed by Columbia, and I'dimagine her role was bigger than her role in Dreamgirls (I haven't seen either movie)... She DEFFINETLY got paid more for Fragments...

As far as Kanye?? I don't really know the circumstances of his mothers situation but I remember people trying to say it was the Doctor's fault... Sothere may have been some malpractice involved... Who knows...

With Suge... I mean come on... That dude is as dirty as Diddy... If not more dirty...

Michael Jackson was sayin the exact same @$*+ about Tommy Matolla a few years back... Ns thought he was crazy

If it seriously comes out that Diddy has been involved in the occult, I would NOT be shocked. It's always the charismatic ones.

Bad Boy has been rumored to be cursed and not to come off like some sort of medium....but look @ the label's track record.

I was watching the Jamaican news station a few mins ago and they had a snippet about Shyne and how he might get departed back to JA. Anyone else hear anythinglike this?

Originally Posted by kix2mny

I was watching the Jamaican news station a few mins ago and they had a snippet about Shyne and how he might get departed back to JA. Anyone else hear anything like this?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

Originally Posted by kix2mny

I was watching the Jamaican news station a few mins ago and they had a snippet about Shyne and how he might get departed back to JA. Anyone else hear anything like this?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I love my Caribbean people and all, but...
roll.gif

If Shyne gets deported thats flaw. I swear Ive heard of worse cases and they did they time and they still on US soil.

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

If Shyne gets deported thats flaw. I swear Ive heard of worse cases and they did they time and they still on US soil.
What cases have you heard and when? Even Slick Rick got a chance to come back afer he was deported but $%$ is different now. They deport you andyou more than likely not coming back. I think they started to really inforce this a couple of years ago maybe after the 9/11 attacks.

I'll back Diddy up on his business, but this is that $++%%!**.

No *****assness? %$%$ you call this?

Now I got him in the same box as Ross and these other $++%%!** dudes.

Back
Top Bottom