so Diddy lied about the conversation with Shyne...

roll.gif
roll.gif

Dudes really talking about sacrifices, pacts with the devil, and stories that sound like wack horror movie plots ?
roll.gif
Y'all been reading too manyProdigy blog posts.

Take your tin foil hats off. This shouldn't surprise anyone... and we only scratching the surface on his shady dealings. I been telling y'all Diddy isa snake. Him and the whole Bad Boy's era is single handedly responsible for killing hip hop. Sad is we still got kids in here defending him like "ohbut he had to be that way to get rich !"....
indifferent.gif

We joke around about hating other rappers or dudes in the industry... but Diddy really needs to catch round to the head.

Originally Posted by R

roll.gif
roll.gif

Dudes really talking about sacrifices, pacts with the devil, and stories that sound like wack horror movie plots ?
roll.gif
Y'all been reading too many Prodigy blog posts.

Take your tin foil hats off. This shouldn't surprise anyone... and we only scratching the surface on his shady dealings. I been telling y'all Diddy is a snake. Him and the whole Bad Boy's era is single handedly responsible for killing hip hop. Sad is we still got kids in here defending him like "oh but he had to be that way to get rich !"....
indifferent.gif

We joke around about hating other rappers or dudes in the industry... but Diddy really needs to catch round to the head.
Surrounded by crash dummies and empty minds
Get your $!#* together Dunn, see between the lines
Stay awoke, to the ways of the wickedest kind
If these people operated in a way that was easily detected by the average simpleminded human bein they wouldn't reach the levels they'reat...

How long did it take for people to finally realize Diddy set BIG up?? a good decade after his corpse had rotted... Just imagine the profit margin in a businesswhere the consumers mind is atleast 10 years behind whats REALLY goin on...

Do yall Ns even know who Griff is??

Did yall watch that Professor Griff (Of Public Enemy) video when he was talkin about cats making their blood sacrifice to join the "secret soceity" $20 million club??

this on Youtube?

eek.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

And laugh all you want....but it's a DARK industry. I dont even know all the stuff that's gone down and wouldnt be shocked if I knew...but there's definitely some hidden stuff in this business. Anything with someone in a higher position and witchcraft wouldnt shock me at all. You'd be shocked at what behavior a lot of these execs are into.

No, I have absolutely no idea who Professor Griff is. Wasn't he a character on the X-Men series ?

Put more Prodigy lyrics up too.
eyes.gif

Spoiler [+]
Obviously the higher ups in the industry are heavily involved in shady activity but go back and read some of the things posted. "Irv Gotti was suppose to sacrifice Ashanti" .... cue the Ed Lover C'mon Son picture. I don't know who you are talking to about taking 10 years to realize Diddy was in on BIG's murder... but it damn sure ain't me. There's a difference between scheming on things like that and sitting on the floor "chanting to the devil" to "capture souls" in between taping pro-active commercials
roll.gif

I don't agree with all the %$@! he's sayin... But I deffinetly take it all into consideration being that he's been waaaay deeper in the industrythan most

Harlem On The Rise wrote:

I seen this before. First part is some of the realest 10 minutes ever spoke about hip hop period. Making it cool to be a homosexual. Grown @+! men withwomen's jeans on and lip rings
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

Maybe it was Guerilla Black that Diddy talked to ...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Wolf is Diddy's cousin... He's also the dude who killed Suge's best friend in Atlanta back in 1994... When they revealed that he was in the club the night this @@%+ went down I was about 99% sure he was responsible... Thats what that Ns does (or did)... He busts his gun on the reg... He ended up gettin killed in ATL by them BMF Ns...

Did yall watch that Professor Griff (Of Public Enemy) video when he was talkin about cats making their blood sacrifice to join the "secret soceity" $20 million club?? Puffy's sacrifice was BIG, they say Suge's was Pac... Supposidly Irv Gotti was suppose to sacrifice Ashanti but she broke away from Murder Inc (tho she was still signed there, she rarely hung around them)...

Thats my word these Ns is evil, Diddy ain't the only one... The "Hottest MC" in the game (according to MTV) is another... Griff said there was supposed to be a black distribution company formed, and it was gonna allow the majority of black artists to break away from these "other" companies... Irv Gotti, Dame Dash, J Prince, and Suge were all gonna put up $30 million each to form this... So the story goes that Jay Z tipped off the big wigs them boom, in early 03 Murder Inc gets investigated by the FEDS and Irv Gotti is basically crippled because all his money is damn near spent trying to save he and his brothers neck, Dame Dash is basically moved out of a power position in the game, FEDS start to investigate J Prince once again, and of course they have always had a watchful eye on Suge...

Cuase its believed that after Lyor & Kev Liles left that te president of Def Jam was Irv Gotti's job for the taking, but of course his Federal Case @@%+ interefered with that and damn near made it impossible for them to make the move, then next in line would've been Dame... We all know what happened to him...

Alot of them Ns is evil... You can only get so rich until you reach the point where you have to step on people to get to the next level...
Watch this video, and listen to the lyrics... J. Prince is definitely an under boss in this whole thing, and it took me living in Texas andtalking to dudes who knew the streets to understand how significant a declaration this song was when it dropped.� It makes even more sense when Harlem justreferenced how Prince was going to make a power move before the Fed's started investigating him and his enterprises again.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

I'm listening to Vid 2 right now.

Some of it may sound off the wall...but i'm NOT shocked at anything.
Word K... It goes back to one of my favorite Scriptures, Mark 8:36:

What good is it for a man to gain the whole world, yet forfeit his soul?

Ok this _ is saying Kanye and Jennifer Hudson had their families killed. This disrespectful little _. I'm done with this and yall fools for believing thisdude. Probably been dusted since Apocalypse 91... The Enemy Strikes Black.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by illfrozn

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Wolf is Diddy's cousin... He's also the dude who killed Suge's best friend in Atlanta back in 1994... When they revealed that he was in the club the night this @@%+ went down I was about 99% sure he was responsible... Thats what that Ns does (or did)... He busts his gun on the reg... He ended up gettin killed in ATL by them BMF Ns...

Did yall watch that Professor Griff (Of Public Enemy) video when he was talkin about cats making their blood sacrifice to join the "secret soceity" $20 million club?? Puffy's sacrifice was BIG, they say Suge's was Pac... Supposidly Irv Gotti was suppose to sacrifice Ashanti but she broke away from Murder Inc (tho she was still signed there, she rarely hung around them)...

Thats my word these Ns is evil, Diddy ain't the only one... The "Hottest MC" in the game (according to MTV) is another... Griff said there was supposed to be a black distribution company formed, and it was gonna allow the majority of black artists to break away from these "other" companies... Irv Gotti, Dame Dash, J Prince, and Suge were all gonna put up $30 million each to form this... So the story goes that Jay Z tipped off the big wigs them boom, in early 03 Murder Inc gets investigated by the FEDS and Irv Gotti is basically crippled because all his money is damn near spent trying to save he and his brothers neck, Dame Dash is basically moved out of a power position in the game, FEDS start to investigate J Prince once again, and of course they have always had a watchful eye on Suge...

Cuase its believed that after Lyor & Kev Liles left that te president of Def Jam was Irv Gotti's job for the taking, but of course his Federal Case @@%+ interefered with that and damn near made it impossible for them to make the move, then next in line would've been Dame... We all know what happened to him...

Alot of them Ns is evil... You can only get so rich until you reach the point where you have to step on people to get to the next level...
The Devil didn't want Ja Rule??
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
SON I GOT WATER ALL OVER THE KEYBOARD, %#*$ YOU
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

All we need is NothingBefore to come in here and say Suge got Martians to kidnap BIG and Diddy is Raptor Jesus...
laugh.gif
smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Ok this _ is saying Kanye and Jennifer Hudson had their families killed. This disrespectful little _. I'm done with this and yall fools for believing this dude. Probably been dusted since Apocalypse 91... The Enemy Strikes Black.

How you call Griff a lil N... He a OG...You a lil N to him...

Not sure if I can believe everything he's sayin, but none of us have walked in his shoes, or had personal relationships with some of the people he'sspeaking about... All we know about most these people is what we see on TV, and that doesn't really constitute knowing anything about someone if its soleybased on the media portrial of them..

He and Chuck D were some of the first in the hip hop community to be targeted for assasination back in the day... They had to bring tanks on the street to stopsome wacked out Jews from shooting them down in lower Manhattan like 20 years ago...

Ok this _ is saying Kanye and Jennifer Hudson had their families killed. This disrespectful little _. I'm done with this and yall fools for believing this dude. Probably been dusted since Apocalypse 91... The Enemy Strikes Black.

Not sure if I can believe everything he's sayin, but none of us have walked in his shoes, or had personal relationships with some of the people he's speaking about... All we kj=now about most these people is what we see on TV, and that doesn't really constitute knowing anything about someone if its soley based on the media portrial of them..

He and Chuck D were some of the first in the hip hop community to be targeted for assasination back in the day... They had to bring tanks on the street to stop some wacked out Jews from shooting them down in lower Manhattan like 20 years ago...
...And it's things like this that my generation isn't really aware of that leads me to believe at least some of what Griff and other olderheads say in their interviews. Every rapper can talk about how much weight they pushed in the '90s, but '80s NYC was an urban battleground in almostevery sense of the word. For Public Enemy to come out and set the precedent that they during the time and at the place they did speaks volumes even now.

It's also great that you noted Pimp C, Harlem. While his death was ultimately of his own doing, Pimp never hesitated to point somebody out. Even whenJeezy was talking about 17.5 on his second album, Pimp called him on his numbers and while Jeezy might have been a little ticked off, he knew it was in hisbest interest just to take the L. (And even if I didn't grow up in Georgia, it never took a genius or even a native of my hometown to let people knowJeezy wasn't doing anything serious as a criminal. If it wasn't for BMF he may have never really had a claim to the streets, but that's a wholedifferent story...)

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Aw man _'s in sleeping on this thread, this !$$$ is jokes. Some of these stories in here are ridiculous, especially the sacrifice story

Not sure if I can believe everything he's sayin, but none of us have walked in his shoes, or had personal relationships with some of the people he's speaking about... All we know about most these people is what we see on TV, and that doesn't really constitute knowing anything about someone if its soley based on the media portrial of them..

He and Chuck D were some of the first in the hip hop community to be targeted for assasination back in the day... They had to bring tanks on the street to stop some wacked out Jews from shooting them down in lower Manhattan like 20 years ago...
I respect Griff for what he did back in the day. I am a huge Public enemy fan but there's some lines you don't %@%!*+# cross. If my momdies and anyone says I had them killed that's a wrap for them. So I don't care if MLK or Malcolm X said it. It's the principle. You say foolishthings then even words that may have credibility behind it lose all value. Sorry I wish I didnt see that video then I would still hold Griff high in respectvalue but after that he lost all respect. I didnt even watch the 3rd part I just ended right after the kanye and hudson part. _'s will say anything ifpeople will listen
smh.gif

Not sure if I can believe everything he's sayin, but none of us have walked in his shoes, or had personal relationships with some of the people he's speaking about... All we know about most these people is what we see on TV, and that doesn't really constitute knowing anything about someone if its soley based on the media portrial of them..

I respect Griff for what he did back in the day. I am a huge Public enemy fan but there's some lines you don't %@%!*+# cross. If my mom dies and anyone says I had them killed that's a wrap for them. So I don't care if MLK or Malcolm X said it. It's the principle. You say foolish things then even words that may have credibility behind it lose all value. Sorry I wish I didnt see that video then I would still hold Griff high in respect value but after that he lost all respect. I didnt even watch the 3rd part I just ended right after the kanye and hudson part. _'s will say anything if people will listen
smh.gif
That's the wild part about it, man: The only consistent thing throughout each segment was Griff's obscure musings on African-American lifein the 20th and 21st centuries and hip-hop's correlation to it. What began as a a rather informative dialogue about young brothers informing themselvesand reaching self-actualization, quickly became a torrid theory of witchcraft, death, and the illuminati. That's why like you and Harlem, when combinedwith what I already know about Satanic rituals (which is little, to say the least), I cannot readily agree with what he says overall, but I can readilyidentify with a good portion of it.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by illfrozn

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The Devil didn't want Ja Rule??
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
SON I GOT WATER ALL OVER THE KEYBOARD, %#*$ YOU
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
same here

I heard that Jay-z had a meeting with the Masons after the Lil Mama incident and there was a plot to "take her out" but word got out to the head ofMTV who informed Philippe Dauman CEO of Viacom whose a Skull & Bone and he had the plot snubbed out. Lil Mama is to valuable of an asset her step pops is aon the board of directors for Bloomberg Company so she has connections to the Mayor who is also a S&B but i think the whole thing was pre-planned rememberhow Jay shouted out Lil Mama on Show Me What You Got "show me what you got Lil Mama" this was basically the Skull & Bones trying to pull aMason's card after being called out on the low.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ some of the garbage yall be believing not dismissingeverything Professor Griff said but come on.

Back
Top Bottom