So do all the white people hate Beyoncé now?

I love how people are trolls if they don't agree with you :lol:

I love when someone gets their kufi smacked off from all directions, and can't form a cogent argument in defense, they just claim that folk just can't handle "facts" they are spitting.

You have zero clue about white supremacy and systemic racism in this country, and that computer screen you're hiding behind is giving you courage to spew ignorance

Last edited:
NOBODY knows white supremacy more than Jewish people. 6 million dead. Why aren't these things happening in their neighborhoods ? Ever heard of a Japanese internment camp ? Why aren't the Japanese killing each other and why aren't the fathers walking out on their children ? Please explain.

:x

I love when someone gets their kufi smacked off from all directions, and can't form a cogent argument in defense, they just claim that folk just can't handle "facts" they are spitting.

You have zero clue about white supremacy and systemic racism in this country, and that computer screen you're hiding behind is giving you courage to spew ignorance
NOBODY knows white supremacy more than Jewish people. 6 million dead. Why aren't these things happening in their neighborhoods ? Ever heard of a Japanese internment camp ? Why aren't the Japanese killing each other and why aren't the fathers walking out on their children ? Please explain.
 LMAO Tomi is that you?

America didn't commit the holocaust dude. :lol:

Plus those other two groups got reparations for atrocities committed against them

No group has felt the wrath of white supremacy in America more than black people. I have provide you two links summarizing that

Looks like you ignored them

laugh.gif

The forgetfulness of certain facts for the ignorance you spit is quite hilarious along with the racist undertones.

Your brain is so clouded with hate you fail to understand systematic racism and the real reason why the black family structure is so broken. Slavery, Jim Crow, Rockefeller laws, it's all connected.

"why aren't the fathers walking out on their children ?"

Really?
That's how it starts. That's a fact. Kids always have a better shot when growing up with both parents. It's actually sad. Way too many single black moms out there man. 
But what did that have to do with anything else in that statement? With any of the groups you named what laws has the government set against them to ensure hardships for advancement. You are racist for stooping low and trying to blame a systematic created issue as a reason for black issues today. Black men are a target in this country but you are omitting those facts of course.

Look man we don't all have to agree here but being racist is corny behind a keyboard. Take your hate elsewhere please.

But what did that have to do with anything else in that statement? With any of the groups you named what laws has the government set against them to ensure hardships for advancement. You are racist for stooping low and trying to blame a systematic created issue as a reason for black issues today. Black men are a target in this country but you are omitting those facts of course.

Look man we don't all have to agree here but being racist is corny behind a keyboard. Take your hate elsewhere please.
Stop with the racist and hate *** because you're wrong. You can't say or debate anything without being labeled a racist 
mean.gif

You have to actually think about this dude.

Slavery and Jim Crow was systematic for hundreds of years. Slaverys goal was to not treat people like humans. That system started the breaking up of the Black family. Then you throw in Jim Crow and now the disparity in Black vs White sentencing in the justice system.

How long have Black people really had a "fair" shot at prosperity? Like 30 years?

Yes the Jewish people have been persecuted too that wasn't America though and they got reparations in sense in being granted Isreal. Also Jews are phenotypic very similar to White Protestants. You don't want to be Jewish? Marry a White Protestant and you can assimlate. Blacks can't really do that.

And I can't dispute that but the whole point that you are missing here is that this **** has been affecting African Americans for centuries now and people fell as if we shouldn't be upset by that hell by that statistics white people should be as upset (and some are) but they act as if it's not happening when you statics show that bit happens to them more so last year but my next question will be how many of those officer that have killed a white person faced any kind of consequences because it's not the action that pisses people off the most it's the fact that no one is held accountable at all

Im not missing any point as I haven't disputed those claims. All I said was there's a mass media perpetuated racial divide thats being broadcasted in America right now.

Stop with the racist and hate *** because you're wrong. You can't say or debate anything without being labeled a racist 
mean.gif
please explain how am I wrong, instead of wasting a post to refute your hateful heart tell me how it's not. I've given example above of the systematic racism built into the United States government, most of the crimes you stated didn't even happen on American soil and no law was designed against the groups you mentioned. However since building this nation blacks have been designed to fail within the American dream. So stating Jews and Japanese fathers don't walk out on their families is racist, sorry to break it to you. 

You're free to explain otherwise...but it's simply just fact, black men have always had a bulls eye on them in U S A.

And I can't dispute that but the whole point that you are missing here is that this **** has been affecting African Americans for centuries now and people fell as if we shouldn't be upset by that hell by that statistics white people should be as upset (and some are) but they act as if it's not happening when you statics show that bit happens to them more so last year but my next question will be how many of those officer that have killed a white person faced any kind of consequences because it's not the action that pisses people off the most it's the fact that no one is held accountable at all
Im not missing any point as I haven't disputed those claims. All I said was there's a mass media perpetuated racial divide thats being broadcasted in America right now.
Are they perpetuating or just reporting on reality? That's your issue, you're talking like the white man has it just as hard as blacks when it's not the case. This country was built on racial division and fear. Over the years blacks have stood up and fought for what is theirs but fighting to be equal is viewed as anti-white by folks like you and the state of North Dakota. 

-You admitted you trolled intentionally in the past

And someone called you a troll

That is not attacking your character, that is pointing out a fact at that point.

If you don't want to be labeled a racist, not say racist things. If you don't want to be labelled a troll, don't troll. Period

-Secondly, you forgot to adjusted your numbers based on the population. of course they will be more white killed than blacks

There are many more white people in America than black people. However once you account for that, blacks get clipped at a higher rate.

The past was blatant trolling. I thought my posts in this thread were obvious in its overall sincerity. But I guess thats the definition of a good troll lol understandable.

I was under the impression that those studies, admittedly flawed because its hard to tel exactly, were based on a percentage of per million?

Lol @ mass media creating a racial divide. This dude is so deluded by privilege that he blames of all things the media :rofl:

Let's forget that his ancestors are demonic towards people of color for vast periods of time. But It's the media that created this :rofl:

Are they perpetuating or just reporting on reality? That's your issue, you're talking like the white man has it just as hard as blacks when it's not the case. This country was built on racial division and fear. Over the years blacks have stood up and fought for what is theirs but fighting to be equal is viewed as anti-white by folks like you and the state of North Dakota. 

Im sorry but if we cant have a rational discourse then i'll respectfully bow out of this "debate".

please explain how am I wrong, instead of wasting a post to refute your hateful heart tell me how it's not. I've given example above of the systematic racism built into the United States government, most of the crimes you stated didn't even happen on American soil and no law was designed against the groups you mentioned. However since building this nation blacks have been designed to fail within the American dream. So stating Jews and Japanese fathers don't walk out on their families is racist, sorry to break it to you. 

You're free to explain otherwise...but it's simply just fact, black men have always had a bulls eye on them in U S A.
We just gotta agree to disagree. To me black single parent homes are tied to black on black violence, that's why i mentioned that. Slavery was a long time ago and thankfully people who are likely to agree with it are dying off. I truly don't believe that blacks we're "designed to fail" because that just makes problems worse for America. Nobody benefits from it. The same way nobody benefits from black people going to jail. You are more useful to the government out of jail and paying taxes and contributing to society. 

Lol @ mass media creating a racial divide. This dude is so deluded by privilege that he blames of all things the media
roll.gif

Let's forget that his ancestors are demonic towards people of color for vast periods of time. But It's the media that created this
roll.gif
"I read it in Newsweek"
laugh.gif

Ancestors? You mean peers.

Yes, systemic racism and white supremacy is somehow just in black people's head :rolleyes

eek.gif

shots fired

There are still members of my family alive that attended segregated schools. Everybody was chill & sipping watermelon smoothies after slavery ended. :rofl: Meth get in here & ban this man so I don't ever him to see him or his idiotic opinions in the jewelry thread ever again

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom