So do all the white people hate Beyoncé now?

Nope because stats show that it happens to more black people than any other race and it's considerably higher due to that fact that we are minorities but I'm sure police are **** ****** to everyone
It just that when black people point it out it's a problem

Where are these stats?

If you google races killed by police, you'll find per million more whites are killed by police than blacks.

But again, it shouldn't be about skin pigmentation at all, that **** is trivial. It's a systematic oppression on the human races consciousness that is the underlining real issue.

I don't know how old dude is but in my years of living one thing that has been proven to me time and te again is that people kill people regardless no less than the other especially based off of ethnicity

No one can ever convince me that white people dont kill each other at a different rate as any other ethnicity after the countless school shootings that has occurred over the past decade+
Especially after the biker gang shoot out here in Texas [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Where are these stats?

If you google races killed by police, you'll find per million more whites are killed by police than blacks.

But again, it shouldn't be about skin pigmentation at all, that **** is trivial. It's a systematic oppression on the human races consciousness that is the underlining real issue.

If I we're to Google "races killed by cops " I'm 100 percent sure that one of the recent hash tags of a unarmed African American male killed by a officer in the past two years will show up waaaayyyyyyy before that

Last edited:
Get back to us when you've been faced persecution bc you simply exist. Otherwise you just a white dude behind a screen making bs talking points about things you've never been & never will be subject to.

I got family in the US and i read the news. Maybe you should try it.

Young black males in recent years were at a far greater risk of being shot dead by police than their white counterparts – 21 times greater [sup]i[/sup], according to a ProPublica analysis of federally collected data on fatal police shootings.

callout

The 1,217 deadly police shootings from 2010 to 2012 captured in the federal data show that blacks, age 15 to 19, were killed at a rate of 31.17 per million, while just 1.47 per million white males in that age range died at the hands of police.

http://www.propublica.org/article/deadly-force-in-black-and-white

Please show me what supports your theories because that's exactly what they are, they aren't facts.

The ****?! He didn't even say that in that post

Please don't tell me you think blacks were the only race to be oppressed. You have to be smarter than that. 
Not sure how you came to that conclusion from that post.
You have to be smarter than that.

I was trying to figure out the same thing :lol:

"Generations of systematic oppression"

Time for glasses buddy.

Here is a history lesson. LINK

Here is a video summarizing the current state of affairs.

Educate yourself before running on the internet and spewing ignorance

Don't feed Ben Roethlisburger. Avy should tell you his troll game

Ain't he is the same dude that got rustled at Thanksgiving because of on of the "Thanksgiving with White Families" memes, and ran off to make a separate one with negative images of blacks because he was so rustled? :lol:

Last edited:
Same joke of a poster that portrays negative images of blacks then turns around & tries to preach some we're all the same human race bs. Somebody get they mans.

And I can't dispute that but the whole point that you are missing here is that this **** has been affecting African Americans for centuries now and people fell as if we shouldn't be upset by that hell by that statistics white people should be as upset (and some are) but they act as if it's not happening when you statics show that bit happens to them more so last year but my next question will be how many of those officer that have killed a white person faced any kind of consequences because it's not the action that pisses people off the most it's the fact that no one is held accountable at all

Ain't he is the same dude that got rustled at Thanksgiving because of on of the "Thanksgiving with White Families" memes, and ran off to make a separate one with negative images of blacks because he was so rustled? :lol:

Trust, jimmies were never rustled. That black thanksgiving thread had tons of racism towards both blacks and whites. I made the white thanksgiving thread in hopes people from that thread would come to mine and show their hypocrisy. Which is what happened.

Judge me by that thread if you like, I was in a bad place when I made that thread and trolled instead of doing something more positive. That's my fault.

But that doesn't negate anything that I've said in this thread. Which is why people are attacking my character instead of trying to refute my statements.

That broad should just keep her mouth shut.

Such ignorance.

Deadass called the Black Panthers a terrorist group on the low. I don't know why Charlemagne let that lie slide.

EDIT

cabased cabased shut your mouth too. Sounding incredibly dumb right now. Shifting arguments and deflecting don't make you right.

Last edited:

Trust, jimmies were never rustled. That black thanksgiving thread had tons of racism towards both blacks and whites. I made the white thanksgiving thread in hopes people from that thread would come to mine and show their hypocrisy. Which is what happened.

Judge me by that thread if you like, I was in a bad place when I made that thread and trolled instead of doing something more positive. That's my fault.

But that doesn't negate anything that I've said in this thread. Which is why people are attacking my character instead of trying to refute my statements.

-You admitted you trolled intentionally in the past

And someone called you a troll

That is not attacking your character, that is pointing out a fact at that point.

If you don't want to be labeled a racist, not say racist things. If you don't want to be labelled a troll, don't troll. Period

-Secondly, you forgot to adjusted your numbers based on the population. of course they will be more white killed than blacks

There are many more white people in America than black people. However once you account for that, blacks get clipped at a higher rate.

Last edited:
I love how people are trolls if they don't agree with you 
laugh.gif

-Secondly, you forgot to adjusted your numbers based on the population. of course they will be more white killed than blacks

Ding ding ding, they always conveniently leave out that blacks are only 12.5 percent of the nation so of course the overall number will be higher for whites :lol:

You think that video makes sense? I can easily explain why blacks have less opportunities as Adam ignorantly failed to understand in that video. @CAbased

Back
Top Bottom