So do all the white people hate Beyoncé now?

I was playing video games at half time so I missed this. Y'all should already know people who comment on random stuff other than their friends on Facebook are losers. White people still love Beyonce, especially the chicks. Don't kid yourself.

Her recent video for those who haven't seen it. warning: if you come from white supremacy you will hate the video

Woman has more cojones than her spineless husband
As soon as the media caught on to what his 5 percenter chain meant he threw that joint to Jay Elec so fast
mean.gif

Next thread idea for OP, "Hey guys...I was browsing the Yahoo comments section....."

Comments sections expose a bunch of folks, but it's really the lowest common denominator out there.

*FWIW* I think Beyonce's music is insanely overrated. Not a fan.

Last edited:
I'm sure there were zero white people on facebook and twitter that said they liked the performance.

Next thread idea for OP, "Hey guys...I was browsing the Yahoo comments section....."

Comments sections expose a bunch of folks, but it's really the lowest common denominator out there.

has potential

anyone else remember the yahoo answers thread? that was non stop comedy 

I like the video.

Also that performance was pretty good. I don't like Bruno Mars but that boy was killin it last night.

has potential

anyone else remember the yahoo answers thread? that was non stop comedy 

:lol: yea I remember that....I also remember Ninjahood using Yahoo answers as a "source" for one of his race arguments. :rofl:

Yea except it's way deeper than ignorant people in a comment section, those are usually ignored. When I seen a mayor commenting on it, it became a little bigger

http://nypost.com/2016/02/08/giuliani-blasts-beyonce-for-attack-on-cops/

Last edited:

Yea except it's way deeper than ignorant people in a comment section, those are usually ignored. When I seen a mayor commenting on it, it became a little bigger

http://nypost.com/2016/02/08/giuliani-blasts-beyonce-for-attack-on-cops/

You do know this is nothing new for Giuliani, right?

I feel like this "controversy" is completely and entirely fabricated. I almost want to say Beyonce's ppl generated this.

It makes no sense. I didn't watch her perform but I saw what she wore and heard the song. I see no Black Panther allusions and definitely no attack on cops or white ppl. Wearing all black and throwing up a black fist was not trademarked by the Panthers :lol:

She was paying homage to Michael Jackson with what he wore when he performed at the SB

View media item 1902681

I mean if anything I was expecting ppl to wonder if Beyonce was gonna be in X-Men: Apocalypse.

I feel like this "controversy" is completely and entirely fabricated. I almost want to say Beyonce's ppl generated this.

It makes no sense. I didn't watch her perform but I saw what she wore and heard the song. I see no Black Panther allusions and definitely no attack on cops or white ppl. Wearing all black and throwing up a black fist was not trademarked by the Panthers :lol:

She was paying homage to Michael Jackson with what he wore when he performed at the SB

View media item 1902681

I mean if anything I was expecting ppl to wonder if Beyonce was gonna be in X-Men: Apocalypse.

Does she have an album coming out soon? This buzz is good for her....

The video made the song tolerable.

I thought the reason behind this would be because her and Bruno stole the show from Coldplay.

It makes no sense. I didn't watch her perform but I saw what she wore and heard the song. I see no Black Panther allusions and definitely no attack on cops or white ppl. Wearing all black and throwing up a black fist was not trademarked by the Panthers
laugh.gif

it wasn't the SB performance though her dancers were dressed as black panthers, it's the song/video leading up to it that people were *****ing about

Beyonce being racist for telling people to be proud of their blackness, criticizing police

and saying stop using the illumnati as an excuse for a black persons success instead of their talent and hard work

Last edited:
Don't watch hand egg, but I assume this has something to do with the black lives matter movement.

View media item 1902681

it wasn't the SB performance though her dancers were dressed as black panthers, it's the song/video leading up to it that people were *****ing about
Beyonce being racist for telling people to be proud of their blackness, criticizing police
and saying stop using the illumnati as an excuse for a black persons success instead of their talent and hard work
I don't like the song much so maybe I got to listen again.

I recall in the beginning, she said that Illuminati **** is whack but I don't know where this criticize police stuff is coming from. A good deal of the song is about her being proud of being black, what she's mixed with, etc. but that should not offend white ppl.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom