So do all the white people hate Beyoncé now?

i would like to point out that the only two American things about the halftime show were Beyonce and Bruno Mars.

how un-American of the NFL to let British people perform in front hard-working AMERICAN FOOTBALL fans when they mock the sport in their sissy country.

U2, The Who, Paul McCartney and probably many other foreign acts have played the Super bowl lol,smh

i was being facetious.

i actually went to one last year. was surprised how many NFL fans there were over there. probably saw jerseys from all 32 teams packed into Wembley.
Yea the NFL is slowly becoming a global game, I never thought I'd see the day. I already know football is big in places like Canada and even Australia. 

It's an expensive game to play so it's never going to be as big as soccer and bball globally but there's an effort being made.
astralian football is very different than american football

not even the same sport 

astralian football is very different than american football

not even the same sport 
What's australian football and how is it different? I wasn't talking about soccer BDW.
I have no idea about the specific rule differences but it's basically rugby with a round field 

img_54301.jpg

0926_Sydney-Swans-Richmond.jpg

american football is not popular at all down under but the NFL has been making a big push to get into the chinese market in recent years 

I've given up on trying to help a majority of white people understand the simple concept of racism. They truly see and redefine what they want. One of the top comments on the FB link stated that the reason we have racism, is because black people came up with BET, Black colleges and Black award shows :smh: :lol:. That comment was cheered and applauded.

In my day to day life....the majority of white people I've had the displeasure of discussing race with have this POV. It is what it is, and it will never change. A segment of white people will continue to hate us regardless of what we do, and ESPECIALLY if we embrace out Blackness. It's a threat and makes them feel like a victim. Which they want to be so badly. Black Excellence is powerful.

One thing I'm beginning to learn from the dumb ones is that they really think the Black Panthers are equivalent to the KKK :smh: :stoneface:

Last edited:
speaking of Australians and American sports, try explaining baseball to those cricket junkies. lol.

singing ability doesnt matter when the music you make sounds terrible

beyonce's voice is not saving her music 

Nah man, that Work it **** was never cool.

Work it was when she started falling off, from 95-2000 the songs she wrote and produced were fire back then, she even wrote several destinys child songs

Beyoncé still the better sing though

Back
Top Bottom