so does yao belong in the HOF?

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

No chance in hell...

Only way would be as a contributor, not as a player.
If you look at the criteria for contributor, he doesn't fit the bill. He will go in as a player, with a heavy emphasis on his contributions to the sport. It's no different than Dikembe Mutombo. He'll be in the Hall someday as a player, with that same emphasis on his contributions.
Deke was a beast defensively for a long period of time, but I get your point. It's a damn shame China had to run this dude's legs into the ground.

Damn shame is right, but I think what he did ON the court isn't enough...Even though he will get in.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

No chance in hell...

Only way would be as a contributor, not as a player.
If you look at the criteria for contributor, he doesn't fit the bill. He will go in as a player, with a heavy emphasis on his contributions to the sport. It's no different than Dikembe Mutombo. He'll be in the Hall someday as a player, with that same emphasis on his contributions.
Deke was a beast defensively for a long period of time, but I get your point. It's a damn shame China had to run this dude's legs into the ground.

Damn shame is right, but I think what he did ON the court isn't enough...Even though he will get in.

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

Yes he gets in and this shouldnt even be up for debate......This is the Basketball Hall of fame not the NBA hall of fame

Agreed
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

Yes he gets in and this shouldnt even be up for debate......This is the Basketball Hall of fame not the NBA hall of fame

Agreed
pimp.gif

nope, he's not even a top 5 center. he's lucky to be even considered top 10. there is shaq, wilt, kareem, bill russel, hakeem, david robinson, patrick ewing, alonzo mourning, moses malone, george mikan, robert parish

nope, he's not even a top 5 center. he's lucky to be even considered top 10. there is shaq, wilt, kareem, bill russel, hakeem, david robinson, patrick ewing, alonzo mourning, moses malone, george mikan, robert parish

Back
Top Bottom