So DUDES Shop At Forever 21 Now?

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

what's wrong with colorful jeans?
Nothing
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Div1LBC

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

it must be like H&M i assume style wise
It's exactly like H&M, style and price wise. They have some nice stuff, all the clothes are fitted and can run a little small. I don't think they make any sizes bigger than a Large, maybe XL.

they do but they fit like an M still.
laugh.gif

So lemme ask you this... Since Heritage 1981 actually has their own separate store in a couple malls by me, what would have happenedhad you walked by the separate store first? I highly doubt you would've had the knowledge to realize they were the same company as Forever 21, so whatwould have been your assumption of the store, if that had happened?

I'm guessing you wouldn't have thought anything of it. Because it just looks like your average A&F or American Eagle store. But, not all malls havethe separate store, so they've just added the Mens Heritage 1981 section to their Forever 21 instead. It's almost exactly how H&M is laid out, andplenty of dudes shop there these days. In H&M, it looks like a mostly feminine store at first glance, until you make your way back to the Mens section. Idon't see how this situation is any different. If they handed the dudes a manly colored bag with "Heritage 1981" printed on it, would that makeyou feel better?

You sound like a 15 year old boy who never wants to be seen at the mall with his parents, fearing that he would get ridiculed or have his manliness inquestion. Except with you, it's fearing that someone sees you even near a women's clothing store or, God forbid, with a yellow shopping bag. How oldare you anyway? I hope you're not over the age of 20.

I swear, NT got some of the most narrow-minded folks on here...
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Nothing
ohwell.gif
why bother replying at all if you're just going to sit there in a huf.

I asked a legit question... is it that hard to list out what your gripes are with colorful jeans

Originally Posted by PUSHA x Vinsanity

So lemme ask you this... Since Heritage 1981 actually has their own separate store in a couple malls by me, what would have happened had you walked by the separate store first? I highly doubt you would've had the knowledge to realize they were the same company as Forever 21, so what would have been your assumption of the store, if that had happened?

I'm guessing you wouldn't have thought anything of it. Because it just looks like your average A&F or American Eagle store. But, not all malls have the separate store, so they've just added the Mens Heritage 1981 section to their Forever 21 instead. It's almost exactly how H&M is laid out, and plenty of dudes shop there these days. In H&M, it looks like a mostly feminine store at first glance, until you make your way back to the Mens section. I don't see how this situation is any different. If they handed the dudes a manly colored bag with "Heritage 1981" printed on it, would that make you feel better?

You sound like a 15 year old boy who never wants to be seen at the mall with his parents, fearing that he would get ridiculed or have his manliness in question. Except with you, it's fearing that someone sees you even near a women's clothing store or, God forbid, with a yellow shopping bag. How old are you anyway? I hope you're not over the age of 20.

laugh.gif
smh.gif
Preach!
laugh.gif

All men and women alike should stay out of Forever 21, their stuff is cheap and garbage. Save up some more cake and go
to Macys.

Nothing
ohwell.gif

I asked a legit question... is it that hard to list out what your gripes are with colorful jeans
I would get banned for another 2 weeks if I seriously answered that question.
pimp.gif

So lemme ask you this... Since Heritage 1981 actually has their own separate store in a couple malls by me, what would have happened had you walked by the separate store first? I highly doubt you would've had the knowledge to realize they were the same company as Forever 21, so what would have been your assumption of the store, if that had happened?

I'm guessing you wouldn't have thought anything of it. Because it just looks like your average A&F or American Eagle store. But, not all malls have the separate store, so they've just added the Mens Heritage 1981 section to their Forever 21 instead. It's almost exactly how H&M is laid out, and plenty of dudes shop there these days. In H&M, it looks like a mostly feminine store at first glance, until you make your way back to the Mens section. I don't see how this situation is any different. If they handed the dudes a manly colored bag with "Heritage 1981" printed on it, would that make you feel better?

You sound like a 15 year old boy who never wants to be seen at the mall with his parents, fearing that he would get ridiculed or have his manliness in question. Except with you, it's fearing that someone sees you even near a women's clothing store or, God forbid, with a yellow shopping bag. How old are you anyway? I hope you're not over the age of 20.

you make good and valid points, but i think the OP's initial point was based on the assumption that:

1) forever 21 makes and sells only womens' clothing, and that
2) these dudes were buying these womens' clothes for themselves.

i don't recall anywhere in this thread where he specifically focused on the notion that a guy buying any "made for males" clothing items fromforever 21 was wrong. if i missed it, then i stand corrected.
i think a lot of people would have difficulty articulating precisely what they find wrong with colored jeans, especially when they'd probablybe okay with wearing a shirt, a pair of shoes, or even a jacket of the same color. i'm talking about primary colors, not the lime greens or safety orangesout there. i myself would never wear a pair of red jeans, but by the same token, i don't find anything particularly wrong about it.

so lets try to put it in terms that are within the rules..
so are you're saying that only gay dudes wear colorful jeans?

I love when threads backfire, dude really thought he would get back up on this one
2fa26f62d5803c793da2847474432e8a18996b6b.gif

Nothing
ohwell.gif

I would get banned for another 2 weeks if I seriously answered that question.
pimp.gif
So you can't articulate your answer because you seem to have a serious problem with a female and male department store

Just because of this thread I'm stopping by this store
grin.gif

No I am not saying that (2nd question)

If you can promise me whatever I say I won't get banned I will answer the question
laugh.gif

If you can promise me whatever I say I won't get banned I will answer the question
laugh.gif

no way your problem is that serious
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
grin.gif

laugh.gif
honestly, this is kinda status quo with this guy. Somehow you really gravitate towards questions about sexual orientation.

laugh.gif
smh.gif
Did you really come in the thread typing out all that +#+% without even bothering to read anything?

laugh.gif
smh.gif
Man get that reasoning and common sense outta here, this is NT
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Shapeshiftah

you make good and valid points, but i think the OP's initial point was based on the assumption that:

1) forever 21 makes and sells only womens' clothing, and that
2) these dudes were buying these womens' clothes for themselves.

i don't recall anywhere in this thread where he specifically focused on the notion that a guy buying any "made for males" clothing items from forever 21 was wrong. if i missed it, then i stand corrected.
While you're right on that note, it's still obvious what dude is tryin' to say in his "arguments." After he was notified ofa Mens section existing in this store, then his next problem is what style jeans a man should be shopping for. His homophobia will never end and he couldseemingly care less if there is or isn't a Mens section. It's more about the simple fact that a man would have to be seen in this store, or with one oftheir shopping bags... which is straight childish.

If he was REALLY this concerned about seeing dudes with Forever 21 bags, then he should have taken 45 seconds out of a day ever since he "first spottedthis in July/September" to find out why they were shopping there. A quick Google search would have silenced any sort of questioning or curiosity. Heritage1981 has been around for AT LEAST a year, cuz I remember seeing it in the Fall/Winter of '07. It's just the lack of knowledge before entering adiscussion that kills any arguments for this guy.

And I'm still waiting on his age.

I would consider shopping at H&M gay, but I honestly shop there but I can't stay there too long or make eye contact with the dudes in there.

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

I would consider shopping at H&M gay, but I honestly shop there but I can't stay there too long or make eye contact with the dudes in there.
eyes.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

If you didn't shop there, it would be wrong and gay, huh
grin.gif

Sounds like an insecurity problem to me

NT pimps thinking everybody wants them
laugh.gif

Forever21 sells garbage quality clothes. I wouldn't recommend anyone shop there, honestly. Everything is like $20 for a reason.

laugh.gif
no. but if you want to PM me it..then that's fine.
And I'm still waiting on his age.
I believe he's 19 or 20

Back
Top Bottom