laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Just trying to promote masculinity. The same way the feminists do it.

Do you even know what feminism is? They don't promote femininity, they promote equal rights for women.

If you were trying to do it 'The same way feminists do it' you would be promoting equal rights for men.

Such as the equal right to shop at a women's clothing store the same way women are able to shop at a men's store.

Originally Posted by WinstonDon

never knew they sold mens clothes

but sooner or later I knew they were bound to sell mens clothes. Ive been seeing alot of forever 21's around town.

Originally Posted by ViceXXXisFresh

Just trying to promote masculinity. The same way the feminists do it.

Do you even know what feminism is? They don't promote femininity, they promote equal rights for women.

If you were trying to do it 'The same way feminists do it' you would be promoting equal rights for men.

Such as the equal right to shop at a women's clothing store the same way women are able to shop at a men's store.

/thread

I've been inside Forever 21 with my wife and the quality of their women's clothes are horrid. Shirts are like a mop in an hispanic household. I sawsome men's t-shirts but would never consider them.

However,

I do LIVE inside H&M.

dirty why you are you trying to make it sound like its a bad thing to be 20???

your hurting my feelings mannn!!!!!lol

but on a serious note colored jeans are straight with me (even though i wouldnt wear them) but it becomes a problem when the jeans are so tight that itsshowing your manhood
sick.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

Stuff might look okay but the quality is gross. Wash #%%# like 2-3 times and it's done.
smh.gif
Cheap *@+ store

I got a couple cardigans from Forever 21 to wear to work and some formal/semi-formal events. Most of the men's stuff at the locations here (Houston - wehave about 4-5 of them now; all but one just emerged in the last 6 months) isn't quite appealing, but my GF finds tons of good looking stuff.

The price is unbeatable. Decently designed clothing at dirt cheap prices. Girls dresses are $20-30, and the two cardigans I got were $20... that's lessthan the cheap jersey fabric ones from American Apparel, and these are passable as dressy.

The original location here got men's clothing (a VERY small amount) about a year ago. Now three of the five or so locations have men's.

Dirty taking a stand against ignorant OP's.
pimp.gif

Wasn't Express only for women at one point? The men's store was Structure before it merged w. Express if I remember correctly....

H&M: The masculine alternative.

I personally don't shop at forever21. that store gives me a headache
to much clothing all messy and unorganized.
I have only been in there once, and it was a few years ago, but I couldn't understand how anyone could shop there. The one I went to was inLong Island, and the clothes were absolutely ridiculous. I put on a jean miniskirt that looked like a belt and danced around the store while I waited for myfriends to finish wading through the garbage. It was messier than the Century 21 in Bay Ridge after all the Russian secretaries get out of work.

if I recall correctly, wasn't Express a women's store before it became Structure(which became Express Men's)?

anyway, if it's a separate store I don't see what the big deal is. some people seem very angry over this
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NYelectric

H&M: The masculine alternative.

I personally don't shop at forever21. that store gives me a headache
to much clothing all messy and unorganized.
I have only been in there once, and it was a few years ago, but I couldn't understand how anyone could shop there. The one I went to was in Long Island, and the clothes were absolutely ridiculous. I put on a jean miniskirt that looked like a belt and danced around the store while I waited for my friends to finish wading through the garbage. It was messier than the Century 21 in Bay Ridge after all the Russian secretaries get out of work.

laugh.gif
if you're frail.

I never knew they sold mens clothes

But I just looked at their website and id wear like half that stuff.... if anyone thinks that makes me gay you can take that up with my girl
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Forever21 = Rent-a-club-outfit
laugh.gif
All of my female friends who need an outfit to wear once go to Forever 21. Some of the stuff for guys are really nice though, I'd wearthem if their quality is at least average.

Back
Top Bottom