So Fat Joe well on his way to crafting yet another slammin album for da 2011 VOL. son 2 for 2 :hat

this nig@ joey foodstamps is garbage. L, finese, Pun etc wrote this guys raps. Yeah some of my favorite songs are from joe #+!@ stains. ie. #+!@ is real, bronx tale, brox keeps creating it, whole don cartegena and jealous ones envy.

but its funny how these dudes in niketalk say these young ins dont know. sorry to say fat joe been a mediocre rapper, who had people right his material. CLK Nig@s

this nig@ joey foodstamps is garbage. L, finese, Pun etc wrote this guys raps. Yeah some of my favorite songs are from joe #+!@ stains. ie. #+!@ is real, bronx tale, brox keeps creating it, whole don cartegena and jealous ones envy.

but its funny how these dudes in niketalk say these young ins dont know. sorry to say fat joe been a mediocre rapper, who had people right his material. CLK Nig@s

Originally Posted by Deuce King

One more time for all the Fat Joe fans out there..............

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Longevity doesn't make you a legend....

He's like the Kevin Willis of rap.

This is pretty stuipid, i kno you dont know music, You do know he made music with Big L? Pun? Hello??? and every alubum he has put out guess what?/ THERE HAS BEEN A HIT RECORD!!! Man i wish him Cuban Link, Tony Sunshine,Prospect, Geddy would come together and make music smh Joe needs to grab Joell Ortiz and French Montana get the who TS movement back in action

Originally Posted by Deuce King

One more time for all the Fat Joe fans out there..............

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Longevity doesn't make you a legend....

He's like the Kevin Willis of rap.

This is pretty stuipid, i kno you dont know music, You do know he made music with Big L? Pun? Hello??? and every alubum he has put out guess what?/ THERE HAS BEEN A HIT RECORD!!! Man i wish him Cuban Link, Tony Sunshine,Prospect, Geddy would come together and make music smh Joe needs to grab Joell Ortiz and French Montana get the who TS movement back in action

grandpa-simpson.gif

Back
Top Bottom