So Fat Joe well on his way to crafting yet another slammin album for da 2011 VOL. son 2 for 2 :hat

Jealous Ones Envy is a great album............................. After that, ayeee.

Jealous Ones Envy is a great album............................. After that, ayeee.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Longevity doesn't make you a legend....

He's like the Kevin Willis of rap.
in rap music? where there's 100,000,000 million rappers born a day?

you GOTZ to be kidding me
laugh.gif
grin.gif

fat joe is da most recognizable hispanic/latino rapper thats in da Mainstream of rap not named pittbull....and unlike mister worldwide, he came up thru da backpack era gritty rap..no one else

that started with him still raps today.

Thank you... Lol... Half these new comers won't make the longevity !! Many that came when joe came and after joe came are no where to be found....

Originally Posted by ninjahood

in rap music? where there's 100,000,000 million rappers born a day?

you GOTZ to be kidding me
laugh.gif
grin.gif

fat joe is da most recognizable hispanic/latino rapper thats in da Mainstream of rap not named pittbull....and unlike mister worldwide, he came up thru da backpack era gritty rap..no one else

that started with him still raps today.

Thank you... Lol... Half these new comers won't make the longevity !! Many that came when joe came and after joe came are no where to be found....

One more time for all the Fat Joe fans out there..............

One more time for all the Fat Joe fans out there..............

I like this. but the entire time i kept hearing a "fluttering" noise in the background. like the songs had the bubble guts or something

I like this. but the entire time i kept hearing a "fluttering" noise in the background. like the songs had the bubble guts or something

Originally Posted by chitowngwopboi

Aint Nobody checkin FAT JOE LMAO... this the only rapper I know that sold less than soulja boy *SMH*

Yet everytime he drops da hits keep on coming...And joe crack been out since 93...
laugh.gif
@da thought of i thinkin joe hasn'tSold more careerwise...

Originally Posted by chitowngwopboi

Aint Nobody checkin FAT JOE LMAO... this the only rapper I know that sold less than soulja boy *SMH*

Yet everytime he drops da hits keep on coming...And joe crack been out since 93...
laugh.gif
@da thought of i thinkin joe hasn'tSold more careerwise...

Back
Top Bottom