So Fat Joe well on his way to crafting yet another slammin album for da 2011 VOL. son 2 for 2 :hat

pimp.gif

Another Round is def a hit. Joey know what he doin

How does this thread even keep on goin? Even in his "prime", Fat Joe wasn't that good, and in 2011, he's straight wack.
I'll give him props for having a knockin single or 2 on every album though, but that's about it.

How does this thread even keep on goin? Even in his "prime", Fat Joe wasn't that good, and in 2011, he's straight wack.
I'll give him props for having a knockin single or 2 on every album though, but that's about it.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Longevity doesn't make you a legend....

He's like the Kevin Willis of rap.
in rap music? where there's 100,000,000 million rappers born a day?

you GOTZ to be kidding me
laugh.gif
grin.gif

fat joe is da most recognizable hispanic/latino rapper thats in da Mainstream of rap not named pittbull....and unlike mister worldwide, he came up thru da backpack era gritty rap..no one else

that started with him still raps today.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Longevity doesn't make you a legend....

He's like the Kevin Willis of rap.
in rap music? where there's 100,000,000 million rappers born a day?

you GOTZ to be kidding me
laugh.gif
grin.gif

fat joe is da most recognizable hispanic/latino rapper thats in da Mainstream of rap not named pittbull....and unlike mister worldwide, he came up thru da backpack era gritty rap..no one else

that started with him still raps today.

[h2] [/h2]   [h2]New Mixtape: Fat Joe The Darkside Vol. 2[/h2]Sunday, October 30 2011 11:48 PM EST | Posted by: Big Homie | Posted in: Blog, Mixtapes
the-darkside-2-cover.jpg

Trick or treat. As promised, Fat Joe releases the second installment of his The Darkside series with features from Jadakiss, French Montana, Raekwon and more. Tracklist and download link after the jump.

hhnm

1. Welcome To The Darkside (Feat. French Montana)
2. Dopeman (Feat. Jadakiss & Dre of Cool & Dre)
3. So Fly (Feat. Arland)
4. Big Business
5. Angels Say
6. Pushing Keys (Feat. Raekwon)
7. Drop A Body
8. My Lord
9. F**k Them Other *$%@+%
10. Around The World (Feat. Arland)

[h2] [/h2]   [h2]New Mixtape: Fat Joe The Darkside Vol. 2[/h2]Sunday, October 30 2011 11:48 PM EST | Posted by: Big Homie | Posted in: Blog, Mixtapes
the-darkside-2-cover.jpg

Trick or treat. As promised, Fat Joe releases the second installment of his The Darkside series with features from Jadakiss, French Montana, Raekwon and more. Tracklist and download link after the jump.

hhnm

1. Welcome To The Darkside (Feat. French Montana)
2. Dopeman (Feat. Jadakiss & Dre of Cool & Dre)
3. So Fly (Feat. Arland)
4. Big Business
5. Angels Say
6. Pushing Keys (Feat. Raekwon)
7. Drop A Body
8. My Lord
9. F**k Them Other *$%@+%
10. Around The World (Feat. Arland)

Back
Top Bottom