So Fat Joe well on his way to crafting yet another slammin album for da 2011 VOL. son 2 for 2 :hat

as soon as i read Fat Joe in the title, I knew the thread was started by ninjahood
laugh.gif

as soon as i read Fat Joe in the title, I knew the thread was started by ninjahood
laugh.gif

He def. has a ear for beats, and makes some hot tracks, pero... if he had more features he would sell more..

He def. has a ear for beats, and makes some hot tracks, pero... if he had more features he would sell more..

Originally Posted by EastCoastPapi

i think he needs needs waaaay more of a mixtape presence and he'll be ite

Originally Posted by EastCoastPapi

i think he needs needs waaaay more of a mixtape presence and he'll be ite

Originally Posted by airmaxplus

best thing about a fat joe album is the interviews where he speaks on hip hop history

One thing I'll give that man is that he KNOWS the history. Not just rap either but every element of the culture.

best thing about a fat joe album is the interviews where he speaks on hip hop history

One thing I'll give that man is that he KNOWS the history. Not just rap either but every element of the culture.

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

I stay saying this.
I'll buy an album full of interviews before music

and I heard that last album, it was below average lyrics on good production.
eyes.gif

Fat Joe needs to drop a DVD or youtube channel full of interviews

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

I stay saying this.
I'll buy an album full of interviews before music

and I heard that last album, it was below average lyrics on good production.
eyes.gif

Fat Joe needs to drop a DVD or youtube channel full of interviews

Back
Top Bottom