So Fat Joe well on his way to crafting yet another slammin album for da 2011 VOL. son 2 for 2 :hat

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

I swear it's blind love for Fat Joe with ninjahood
laugh.gif
so you're listening to these fat joe records in da era of gucci mane, waka, and soulja and these ain't hittin?

these are some bangers...
pimp.gif

fat joe just needs a new team, i dunno y he ain't snatch anyone up and throw some TS chains around em ala rick ross w/ wale, pill, and meek mill

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

I swear it's blind love for Fat Joe with ninjahood
laugh.gif
so you're listening to these fat joe records in da era of gucci mane, waka, and soulja and these ain't hittin?

these are some bangers...
pimp.gif

fat joe just needs a new team, i dunno y he ain't snatch anyone up and throw some TS chains around em ala rick ross w/ wale, pill, and meek mill

So I just came back into this thread to say this... why does it sound in that interview about Joe losing weight, that Joe wasn't ever peoples like that with Pun..

I mean it was obvious, but damn fam.. "Uhhh he died when he was 20 sumthn' & my some of my friends died too"

Tracks are bangers though @ninja I feel you & he need get some skin clipped back or start working out... Fam look better fat pause

So I just came back into this thread to say this... why does it sound in that interview about Joe losing weight, that Joe wasn't ever peoples like that with Pun..

I mean it was obvious, but damn fam.. "Uhhh he died when he was 20 sumthn' & my some of my friends died too"

Tracks are bangers though @ninja I feel you & he need get some skin clipped back or start working out... Fam look better fat pause

joe has some nice beats and can go off on the track. But the thing is he just doesnt appeal to a lot of people thats why he never gets a ton of attention.

joe has some nice beats and can go off on the track. But the thing is he just doesnt appeal to a lot of people thats why he never gets a ton of attention.

Joe Is 1 Of The Most Consistent Hip-Hop Artists In The Game IMO........ I Never Understood The Hate This Guy Gets SMH

Joe Is 1 Of The Most Consistent Hip-Hop Artists In The Game IMO........ I Never Understood The Hate This Guy Gets SMH

Back
Top Bottom