So Fat Joe well on his way to crafting yet another slammin album for da 2011 VOL. son 2 for 2 :hat

Originally Posted by ninjahood

he's doing a cookin show from what i heard....i know, figures right? 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I remember he had a sandwich named after him at a popular NYC restaurant a while back.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

he's doing a cookin show from what i heard....i know, figures right? 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I remember he had a sandwich named after him at a popular NYC restaurant a while back.

I'm pushin' 9.5 on the treadmill whenever Pushin' Keys comes on.  Got that @@@$ shakin' like a mother *$+@ and the snowflakes lookin' at me crazy 
laugh.gif

I'm pushin' 9.5 on the treadmill whenever Pushin' Keys comes on.  Got that @@@$ shakin' like a mother *$+@ and the snowflakes lookin' at me crazy 
laugh.gif

I always thought that one day you were going to make a post on how you've been messing with us about this Fat Joe obsession
laugh.gif
. He's incredibly average to my ears. Dudes music has almost zero replay value. Sometimes I feel like he makes music just because he can.

I always thought that one day you were going to make a post on how you've been messing with us about this Fat Joe obsession
laugh.gif
. He's incredibly average to my ears. Dudes music has almost zero replay value. Sometimes I feel like he makes music just because he can.

I swear it's blind love for Fat Joe with ninjahood
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom