So had Five Guys Burgers and Fries for the First Time Vol. California Native

So im a huge In N out Fan and i have to say definitely a disappointment. Its like overkill on a burger\
Another let down was that the lady didnt let me order my burger Medium Rare
indifferent.gif

Overall i wont go here as much as i had planned too but i def got that out of my Bucket List when it comes to Burgers

At the end of the day.....

images
>
images

pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

I actually had 5 guys for the first time recently (LA native) as well, thought it was pretty good. Different then In N Out and I liked that you could get mushrooms and hot sauce...

with that being said In N Out >>>> BY FAR
pimp.gif

For my NY Nt'ers, go to Fresh N' Fast, it's suppose to be like In N' Out, they got the same logo and everything. If you in the Flatiron area, ya'll should check it.

In N out burgers are great.
But IMO Shake Shack > *.

I'm from Cali btw, and the Shake Shack line in MIA is great because they don't have the NYC lines

Five guys is definitely not worth what they ask for. Hell, it's no better than mcdonalds.

Five Guys' only claim to fame is that they have a superfluous amount of peanuts readily available for consumption.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

This thread comes up annually.
More than that. 

I'm also in Cali.  I've yet to try Five Guys, but I want to.  I know I won't like it better than In-N-Out though. 

i like both.. although, i'm not a fan of in&out's fries.

i grew up in nashville if that matters.

Have yet to try In N Out, but I liked Five Guys (NH) when I had it in NY last summer.
pimp.gif

Are people so insecure that they feel the need to put "No Ayo" in a thread title for this? We know what you're talking about. It's not like there's a chain of bath houses called Five Guys that we'd confuse it with.

I just had In N Out for the first time this past summer when I was down in Cali. Thought it was good but overhyped IMO, guess I was expecting to be blown away after hearing so many rave reviews from friends and here on NT. If anyone here's from the Seattle area I thought In N Out was comparable to ****'s Drive-In (Greater Seattle-area chain) which is very good as well. In N Out still has the slight edge over Five Guys though.

Did you go to the one in Northridge? It's RIGHT across the street from In N Out, found it hilarious.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

This thread comes up annually.
The thing about it though is California is home of the burger, and Californians are not down with Five Guys. It's just slop.

In-N-Out is king around here as far as burger chains go and Five Guys is proving to be nothing more than a pebble at the throne.

Originally Posted by solemunchies

Did you go to the one in Northridge? It's RIGHT across the street from In N Out, found it hilarious.
laugh.gif
funny you say that because the one i went to in Mo Val is literally 2 minutes away from an In N Out here too

Back
Top Bottom