So had Five Guys Burgers and Fries for the First Time Vol. California Native

NYC be slacking, man i'd settle for a Sonics at this point
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Are people so insecure that they feel the need to put "No Ayo" in a thread title for this? We know what you're talking about. It's not like there's a chain of bath houses called Five Guys that we'd confuse it with.

roll.gif

its not even close they put a 5 guys buy my crib and for the 1st 2 months popen but no everyone is back to in-n-out

classics always prevail
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Are people so insecure that they feel the need to put "No Ayo" in a thread title for this? We know what you're talking about. It's not like there's a chain of bath houses called Five Guys (nh) that we'd confuse it with.

fixed

i have been to five guys 4 times over the past year....they have gotten my order right once...

naw shun, Five Guys is amazing. burgers are perfectly cooked. you can taste the meat, fries are AMAZING and they are just fresh peeled potatoes
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RetroSan

NYC be slacking, man i'd settle for a Sonics at this point
30t6p3b.gif
you dont want a Sonic trust me. easily the worst fast food joint ever. id rather eat hospital food before that trash ever again. dead serious.

Never tried a Five Guy's burger as many times as I've walked by it.

I rarely eat burgers so I doubt I'll ever try it.

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

This thread comes up annually.
The thing about it though is California is home of the burger, and Californians are not down with Five Guys. It's just slop.

In-N-Out is king around here as far as burger chains go and Five Guys is proving to be nothing more than a pebble at the throne.

On a related note, has anyone tired the Counter?  There's a couple of them over here in the West L.A. area and one that I know of in the South Bay.  I hear good things. 

In N out all the way broski....

Just sounds wrong when you happen to say it to a guy friend, Wanna go to "Five Guys"
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Oh wow, another person from california saying in & out is better than someplace 
grin.gif

For you NY peeps, is Shake Shack really the $@+#? Should be up in NY soon and I think I'ma make sure I hit one up

Originally Posted by thejrob

For you NY peeps, is Shake Shack really the $@+#? Should be up in NY soon and I think I'ma make sure I hit one up
Really good.  The shakes are crack also 
smokin.gif
My friends have told me that Five Napkin Burger have the best burgers they've ever eaten though.  I haven't had a chance to try it yet.

why would you want your burger medium rare though?
indifferent.gif

in n out >> five guys though

both in taste and price

Originally Posted by Based Mod

why would you want your burger medium rare though?
indifferent.gif

in n out >> five guys though

both in taste and price

More flavor which is why In-N-Out is usually medium-well whereas Five Guys burgers are well done.

It's a good burger. I would never eat a MR burger so I don't mind it. Plus I love the cajun fries.

I've had shake shack, 5g, and in n out, in n out is hands down the best.

the others aren't bad they're just overpriced.

Mmm. Gotta get that 4 by 4 with the cheese fries and a milk shake from in-n-out.

Secret menu swag 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom