So Has Rick Ross Officially Replaced Young Jeezy?

laugh.gif
...i'm a fan of whoever makes the best music, period.
I'll just say this...let Jeezy have his little fun time...because while Ross may not move as many units, he WILL sell more shows, get more ad-revenue hits, and essentially make more money than Jeezy over his career.

None of that obviously matters to me, but lets just be honest.

Once Ross' mixtape drops, I really doubt anyone will be bumping TM 103 any more...and once Ross' ALBUM drops...its a wrap. 

I really don't think Jeezy will be around longer than Ross...I just don't see it. 

laugh.gif
Ross really got dudes hypnotized, I mean come on the facts are there. As far as a successful career goes FACT is Jeezy > Ross period. Music is debatable because
everyone has their own opinion.

but Ross to me has achieved more and is more well known

LOL.

I'll just say this...let Jeezy have his little fun time...because while Ross may does not move as many units

Fixed.

he WILL sell more shows, get more ad-revenue hits, and essentially make more money than Jeezy over his career.

You really believe that, like in your heart of hearts you really believe that??

and once Ross ALBUM drops again from having a seizure...its a wrap. 

Fixed.

Ross really got dudes hypnotized

Yeah he really does and it's funny and quite sad at the same time.  That's why these dudes follow Ross to begin with, as the saying goes FRAUDS of a feather flock together.

Originally Posted by sillyputty

laugh.gif
I'll just say this...let Jeezy have his little fun time...because while Ross may not move as many units, he WILL sell more shows, get more ad-revenue hits, and essentially make more money than Jeezy over his career.

Once Ross' mixtape drops, I really doubt anyone will be bumping TM 103 any more...and once Ross' ALBUM drops...its a wrap. 

I really don't think Jeezy will be around longer than Ross...I just don't see it. 
Because his two singles are really popping right now

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Originally Posted by sillyputty

laugh.gif

Because his two singles are really popping right now

Those singles went nowhere fast mos def.  You The Boss was decent, but I Love My !!%!!$$ never had that radio vibe to it from jump.  

how anyone who can read can say Ross has accomplished more than Jeezy is beyond me
plus given the genre of music they make Jeezy will always be better than Ross as he's speaking on real $$*$ and situations not some make believe life

ross is a better lyricist than jeezy. he has a better flow. is able to cover more topics IMO. has better production as of late. has an ill crew that can hold their own. has a bigger buzz. etc.

he just flat out makes better music than jeezy right now.

from a non biased point of view, i don't see how ppl don't see this.

as for the whole spit on real !#%@ and not make believe...are any of you clipse fans? or fans of artists other than jeezy? the majority of rappers out there are fabricating their lives.

this ross vs jeezy thing feels like arguing with ppl who think wrestling is real. rap is entertainment. deal with it.

put down the jeezy tapes and listen to a ross tape or two and find out.

seriously, its entertainment. it won't kill you to listen to dude's music. !!#*!! act like the tape deck will melt if they listen to ross. he's no different than any other rapper out there. styles didn't beat a %!*%@ over the head with a brick til it broke, malice isn't moving kilos, so on and so forth.

I'm not even a Jeezy fan I just prefer him to Ross because you what he's saying is coming from a real place
who couldnt just make up a bunch of over the top super gangster @#+% that doesnt impress me lets hear some emotion some reality

and you're on some immature 2nd grade !!## altering ross' name. do whatever makes you feel better about yourself, tho.

I listen to all sorts
Pac
Pun
Cam
Smoke Dza
Curren$y
Biggie
Wu Tang
Bone Thugs

Idk what this has to do with anything tho

Ross doesn't make better music.  Y'all are on one if you think so.  And 
laugh.gif
at Ross covering more topics....can't be serious.  Ross is good at covering topics such as how to be fake and pretend you're somebody you're not.  You little Ross fans are trying to say "other" rappers do the same *%@%.  Ummm, NO they don't.  Musically, they'll probably fabricate things but he fact that even OUTSIDE of his raps, he REALLY thinks he's this big time dealer is what is PATHETIC to me.  Like this dude Rick False REALLY believes he's a big time drug dealer...in REAL life!!!  Guess that's what you young kids are into now a days.

Like the legendary Ice T said, "this cat thinks he's Big Meech, Larry Hoover, 2pac...He thinks he's MC Hammer...like who the #!+@ are you really?"

and ice t went from being a crip to a pimp to a bboy to making cop killer, 6 in the morning and colors to playing a cop in new jack city and playing one on tv for 2 and a half+ decades. %+%%# please.

i'm 27 years old...def not a kid. half you $$%$*% SOUND like kids. like i said before this $$$! is wrestling. its all entertainment and shouldn't be taken that seriously. rap in general is a shell of its former self. but you dudes on your my fav rapper is better than yours tip need to chill.

its no one or the other thing here. i'll listen to either rapper and be good, but again, from a non biased viewpoint, ross makes better music. period. ross is the better lyricist by far. ross has better production lately. ross' crew is actually ill. his personal life doesn't mean $$$! to me just like any other rapper's personal life doesn't mean $$$! to me.

give a @!$+ about gossip and personal stories. thats female stuff. is the song hot? is the tape dope? thats all i care about. don't have time for this kid $$$!.

Originally Posted by debs 168

and ice t went from being a crip to a pimp to a bboy to making cop killer, 6 in the morning and colors to playing a cop in new jack city and playing one on tv for 2 and a half+ decades. %+%%# please.

i'm 27 years old...def not a kid. half you $$%$*% SOUND like kids. like i said before this $$$! is wrestling. its all entertainment and shouldn't be taken that seriously. rap in general is a shell of its former self. but you dudes on your my fav rapper is better than yours tip need to chill.

its no one or the other thing here. i'll listen to either rapper and be good, but again, from a non biased viewpoint, ross makes better music. period. ross is the better lyricist by far. ross has better production lately. ross' crew is actually ill. his personal life doesn't mean $$$! to me just like any other rapper's personal life doesn't mean $$$! to me.

give a @!$+ about gossip and personal stories. thats female stuff. is the song hot? is the tape dope? thats all i care about. don't have time for this kid $$$!.
Yeah, Ice T DID ALL of that!!!!  Which is FACT and why people respect him.  You say you're 27 but STILL don't get the difference between what Ice T did and what Ross CLAIMS he does.  So from what you wrote out about Ice, you're implying you don't "respect" him because he should've just stayed "gangsta" and "pimp" his whole life right?  The fact that folks like you still don't get the MESSAGE behind Cop killer is what's FUNNY to me.  You sure you 27?  Maybe you are 27 but you sound like you JUST got into HipHop.

From what I bolded, now i KNOW you're a clown and just a rick false stan.  You was in the other thread HELLA trying to defend dude's "bad boy" image by saying stupid !*%+ like, "there are corrupt COs and Ross did dirt BEFORE he was a CO"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
  Oh but you're not into this "gossiping like females" right?
eyes.gif

Just stop man.  You playing yourself.

ross is a better lyricist than jeezy. he has a better flow. is able to cover more topics IMO. has better production as of late. has an ill crew that can hold their own. has a bigger buzz. etc.

he just flat out makes better music than jeezy right now.

from a non biased point of view, i don't see how ppl don't see this.

as for the whole spit on real !#%@ and not make believe...are any of you clipse fans? or fans of artists other than jeezy? the majority of rappers out there are fabricating their lives.

this ross vs jeezy thing feels like arguing with ppl who think wrestling is real. rap is entertainment. deal with it.

This.

put down the jeezy tapes and listen to a ross tape or two and find out.

seriously, its entertainment. it won't kill you to listen to dude's music. !!#*!! act like the tape deck will melt if they listen to ross. he's no different than any other rapper out there. styles didn't beat a %!*%@ over the head with a brick til it broke, malice isn't moving kilos, so on and so forth.
That.

I'm sorry...Jeezy might be more "real"...but since I've never even shot a gun at another human being or had the inclination to do so then all I can judge them is on THEIR MUSIC...

And Ross is giving me more quality music. The production. The lyrical complexity. The bravado. The showmanship. The charisma.

Jeezy has held his own on some tracks lately and definitely has classics of his own...and no one is taking that from him: Camaro, Sittin Low, etc. You can tell dudes like Scrilla and Gibbs have reinvigorated Mr. Jenkins...

But Ross is STILL winning musically IMO.

I really think its sad that dudes are out here defending dudes based on how "real" they are as if they would DARE touch that life. Its all entertainment. You all are no better than comic book fans 
roll.gif

dudes embarassing himself comparing Ross to ice t is like comparing him to Ice Cube transitiong into other things as an adult and lying about your criminal past are 2 totally different things

Back
Top Bottom