So Has Rick Ross Officially Replaced Young Jeezy?

Originally Posted by VA757VA

FRESH OFF A JEEZY SHOW LAST NIGHT,rocked the Norva downtown Norfolk like we was in atlanta...and to answer your question about ross replacing young...

NO...he didnt..

Yall talkin buzz, Jeezy played a fairly small venue last night for no more than 1.5 hours but had the whole city BUZZIN for a month...radio stations playin nothin but young like we in the A...place sold out,$#**$$ goin crazy, dope boys goin crazy...now obviously yall dudes are crazy...

Yall act like you cant like jeezy and ross together...WE DONT KNOW THEM PEOPLE,YOU CAN LIKE BOTH THEIR MUSIC!!!

myself,i rock wit jeezy,i rock wit ross, i rock wit 1017....but if i had to choose itll be jeezy easily...he doesnt THINK he big meech, he was at the clubs poppin bottles with the man himself...and yall let ross just sayin meech name gas yall to think he the 2011 nino brown???

Ross over a Lex track the past year= pure hot fire...i must admit....but young givin us hits too man...just cause YOU dont like it doesnt mean a whole lotta other folks dont....when that beat for 'WIN WIN' came on in the show last night whole place went crazy...everybody knew every word to every track from 101 to the real is back...

Ross doin his thing,ill admit, but all Jeezy albums plat, 2 outta 3 are hood classics(recession being the second), and all yall gon be back on the scrotum with 103...in the words of the man himself "IF YA TELL ME DIFFERENT IM A LIAR"

i concur

but TOD1 & TM101>>>

Originally Posted by 2o6

Originally Posted by NORTHMIAMIBOI

i mean i respect ross hustle, etc.. thats one sh*t you cant knock

but at the end of the day he was a CO and he kept denying it so that right there he lied.. so you truly gonna believe he sold drugs??

like jeezy said We don't wanna hear ya imagination just state facts $+%%* either u did or ya didn't just don't lie either ya was or ya wasn't just don't lie

yall can keep arguing yall know whats real and whats fake

JEEZY>>>>>>>
http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/c...ections-officers-arrested-on-drug-229199.html
http://www.wctv.tv/home/headlines/T...Officer_Arrested_in_Drug_Sting_124489609.html

http://www.fbi.gov/miami/press-releases/2010/mm021110.htm

http://www.justice.gov/usao/fls/PressReleases/090520-02.html

all in florida , all recent.

this is chess not checkers!

Originally Posted by tillmatic

Yall really in here talkin like Real is Back and TOD2 dont bang all the way through though.

Id bet Ross is more worried about Jeezy than Jeezy is Ross.

I mess with em both though. Its two different kinds of trap rap.

If Ross was worried about jeezy more he would've dropped more diss records...jeezy is obviously worried about Ross being that he diss him every chance he gets...I hate being critical on jeezy but he has made some dumb #*! moves throughout his career, the. Dumbest is taking a 4 year break when you only have 3 damn albums under your belt. Oh miss me with that but 3 are platinum because the recession took damn near 4 years to be platinum...and all this "street cats every where are bumping jeezy" the same people who DONT buy albums right? Yeah ok bruh. To the clown that said cold summer> self made......shutup....everyone in mmg is better than usda..a bunch of damn tax write offs. Ross surpassed jeezy which I figured would happened when I first heard "push it" of POM.... Im hoping tm103 is nothing like these mixtapes jeezy been dropping...I want dude to do well I want both of them to do well, but its clear who's the better artist now

ross is a fraud... everytime i hear that "i push keys" $+*!%!%@, makes me wanna vomit because he hasnt touched a single brick. he should stick to collabs with drake and young money

Originally Posted by Resist

ross is a fraud... everytime i hear that "i push keys" $+*!%!%@, makes me wanna vomit because he hasnt touched a single brick. he should stick to collabs with drake and young money

You ain't touched a woman hand let alone a brick either...shutup

Originally Posted by TheSwagOfSweetJones

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
....they both have done songs with Drake/Young Money, so that was pretty irrelevant

Originally Posted by TheSwagOfSweetJones

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
DAMN!

Originally Posted by VA757VA

FRESH OFF A JEEZY SHOW LAST NIGHT,rocked the Norva downtown Norfolk like we was in atlanta...and to answer your question about ross replacing young...

NO...he didnt..

Yall talkin buzz, Jeezy played a fairly small venue last night for no more than 1.5 hours but had the whole city BUZZIN for a month...radio stations playin nothin but young like we in the A...place sold out,$#**$$ goin crazy, dope boys goin crazy...now obviously yall dudes are crazy...

Yall act like you cant like jeezy and ross together...WE DONT KNOW THEM PEOPLE,YOU CAN LIKE BOTH THEIR MUSIC!!!

myself,i rock wit jeezy,i rock wit ross, i rock wit 1017....but if i had to choose itll be jeezy easily...he doesnt THINK he big meech, he was at the clubs poppin bottles with the man himself...and yall let ross just sayin meech name gas yall to think he the 2011 nino brown???

Ross over a Lex track the past year= pure hot fire...i must admit....but young givin us hits too man...just cause YOU dont like it doesnt mean a whole lotta other folks dont....when that beat for 'WIN WIN' came on in the show last night whole place went crazy...everybody knew every word to every track from 101 to the real is back...

Ross doin his thing,ill admit, but all Jeezy albums plat, 2 outta 3 are hood classics(recession being the second), and all yall gon be back on the scrotum with 103...in the words of the man himself "IF YA TELL ME DIFFERENT IM A LIAR"
^^^^^THIS
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
JEEZY did a show in the House Of Blues down here in New Orleans last weekend son dude had to do 2 shows

because tickets went so fast when. Same thing happen down here when he dropped "WIN WIN" whole place went crazy ##$%%% was

throwin money that concert down here was crazy. But I forgot where we at, we on NT where "RICK ROSS & LIL B ARE gods & where

Hypebeast live"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

^ I been trying to tell dudes Ross controls his own media so it looks like he's winning.

Headlining your own tour >>> Opening up for Weezus

u soft

Originally Posted by 2o6

this is chess not checkers OP

jeezy>

look at ross's moves

these are CHESS MOVES
Chess moves eh?
Men Lie, Women Lie....

Everyone was waiting to see if Rick Ross’ streak of number 1 albums would continue, with a close race with Eminem’s, “Recovery.

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Originally Posted by 2o6

this is chess not checkers OP

jeezy>

look at ross's moves

these are CHESS MOVES
Chess moves eh?
Men Lie, Women Lie....

Everyone was waiting to see if Rick Ross’ streak of number 1 albums would continue, with a close race with Eminem’s, “Recovery.

^^^^Sadly that's true. Nelly is buried under Vokal, Cam'Ron is attempting to put Vado on, but Vado isn't better
than anyone who's ever been on Dipset...well, except for Jha Jha, and T.I. is giving handjobs while the rest of
Grand Hustle twiddle their thumbs waiting for him.

Albert Anastasia did nothing?

EVERYBODY is on a Lex Luger beat now, and that's more so because of BMF than Waka.

Jeezy doing small $+! venues and Ross is the 2nd biggest artist on stadium tours
laugh.gif
which you think is bringing in more money?

Trap or Die 2 was buns minus like 4-5 songs. Haven't heard (and have no real desire to hear) The Real is Back yet.

Everything Ross drops has been GOLD.

Not saying Jeezy is irrelevant, but Ross is definitely hotter right now.

The nerve of some of ya'll smh
I'm not even going to argue tho
I'm in the minority so no need to

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

Albert Anastasia did nothing?

EVERYBODY is on a Lex Luger beat now, and that's more so because of BMF than Waka.

Jeezy doing small $+! venues and Ross is the 2nd biggest artist on stadium tours
laugh.gif
which you think is bringing in more money?

Trap or Die 2 was buns minus like 4-5 songs. Haven't heard (and have no real desire to hear) The Real is Back yet.

Everything Ross drops has been GOLD.

Not saying Jeezy is irrelevant, but Ross is definitely hotter right now.
laugh.gif
 Too much fail in this.

This platinum talk is ******ed...when it comes to jeezy albums only 2 are worthy of being platinum recession and tm101...like I.said 102 was trash. The recession took years to go plat...you guys keep talking street cats this and street cats that, but do they buy albums? +!%$ no the dont

Back
Top Bottom