So Has Rick Ross Officially Replaced Young Jeezy?

Dude's still talking bout that C.O. stuff. Nobody cares about that. That's how you know Ross is on top right now. All dudes can say is he was a c.o. blah blah blah blah blah

Tm101>>>>>>  Any of ross albums

But Trill and Dtr>>>>>>>>>> The rest of Jeezys albums

Jeezy got him on mixtapes since he has done more and has two classics in trap or die and cant ban the snowman, but still AA Ep and Ashes to ashes are damn near classic mixtapes

The reason why Ross is on fire right now, is because he is more versatile he can do things Jeezy cant, but he can do everything jeezy can.

Example that song with estelle. Jeezy cant kill that feature like Ross did

I like Ross and Jeezy though, wish they wasnt beefing. The could make some dope @%#@ together

Originally Posted by devv

Dude's still talking bout that C.O. stuff. Nobody cares about that. That's how you know Ross is on top right now. All dudes can say is he was a c.o. blah blah blah blah blah

Jeezy got him on mixtapes since he has done more and has two classics in trap or die and cant ban the snowman, but still AA Ep and Ashes to ashes are damn near classic mixtapes

The reason why Ross is on fire right now, is because he is more versatile he can do things Jeezy cant, but he can do everything jeezy can.

I like Ross and Jeezy though, wish they wasnt beefing. They could make some dope @%#@ together

Thy have made dope music together
but Jeezy jealous bitter hatin' +$+ got mad ..

And here we are now 

Originally Posted by HARM

Originally Posted by devv

I like Ross and Jeezy though, wish they wasnt beefing. They could make some dope @%#@ together

Thy have made dope music together

but Jeezy jealous bitter hatin' +$+ got mad ..

And here we are now 
and people tend to forget that.

rick ross had NO problems with jeezy...ya forget ross was on da "im just sayin" and weeks later jeezy sends subs in ross's direction...
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Originally Posted by rocman23

but jeezy been trying to sound like ross lately

Other way around champ.

So Lex Luger hasn't been caking off that "BMF sound". Lex even says it himself. It may not've charted as well as "Lose My Mind", but after "BMF" dropped rapper's were lining up to hop on that beat or to cop them a Lex Luger beat to get that "BMF sound". The man in your avatar even did it
grin.gif

Yeah jeezy was Jealous of BMF though. I think he was mad he didnt make it.

Originally Posted by StickyRicky34

Originally Posted by rocman23

but jeezy been trying to sound like ross lately

Other way around champ.

So Lex Luger hasn't been caking off that "BMF sound". Lex even says it himself. It may not've charted as well as "Lose My Mind", but after "BMF" dropped rapper's were lining up to hop on that beat or to cop them a Lex Luger beat to get that "BMF sound". The man in your avatar even did it
grin.gif
Hard In The Paint/ Bricksquad started that sound son....
Ross just hoped in their lane and ran with it.....no different than how Soulja Boy got all in Lil B's lane and had a hit w/ Pretty Boy Swag. 

Dudes is giving way to much extra credit to these cats for real SMH.

Didn't realize there was so much hate for Trap or Die 2, cause I thought that was one of his better releases. It had loads
of good songs, and the production was very good and versatile. Hood Politics, Trap or Die 2, Ill'n, Just Sayin, Ride Wit me,
that was all good stuff right there. THAT should have been an official album, instead of all these push backs.

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Originally Posted by StickyRicky34

Other way around champ.

grin.gif
Hard In The Paint/ Bricksquad started that sound son....
Ross just hoped in their lane and ran with it.....no different than how Soulja Boy got all in Lil B's lane and had a hit w/ Pretty Boy Swag. 

Dudes is giving way to much extra credit to these cats for real SMH.

Son.... You missed my point. I'm well aware that Bricksquad started that sound. I'm saying Lex Luger makes his bread off that "BMF Sound" not that Waka/BrickSquad/Jewman Sound. "BMF" made Lex Luger relevant to artists with more of a mainstream presence. He even says this in articles/videos, after "BMF" dropped everybody came to him for that "BMF sound". IMO Jay-z & Kanye would've never asked Lex Luger to be a producer on "Watch the Throne" without BMF/MC Hammer dropping. Don't tell me they would've because they like that Hard in Da Paint/Bricksquad stuff
laugh.gif

http://www.complex.com/music/2010/0...alks-about-working-with-rick-ross-waka-flocka

On how "B.M.F." came together...

Spiff of SpiffTV reached out to me for the "Hard In The Paint" instrumental because Ross wanted that. Spiff directed the "O Let's Do It Remix" video out in Atlanta's Grand Central Station spot. People were bumping "Hard In The Paint" in a car and he was like, "What song is that?" This is before "Hard In The Paint" even blew up. It was just the streets was **+!%%% with it. So he was like, "Who the hell did that?" So he got on the computer and searched, "Who produced this song." He found me on MySpace and Twitter and hit me like, "I need some of this music." And I told him, "I got it, but I got other stuff that's way better." I was sending Spiff 30 beats a day for seven days. I sent him a gang of beats and out of those beats was "B.M.F." and "MC Hammer."

Because I make so many beats, sometimes they'll have names, but sometimes they'll just be like 1-50. This batch of beats was just numbers. Spiff told me, "That beat 13, put that aside. Don't give it to nobody." And I did the same thing with "MC Hammer." He said, "That beat, put it aside."

Actually, I heard "B.M.F." way after it came out. For real, I was working and I ain't want to be bothered with no Internet, no TV, nothing. People was telling me about the song, but I didn't hear it. But I heard it a week later. It blew my mind. Then, everybody started hitting me up on Twitter, that's when I realized. They were saying it was a banger. I knew it was hot but I ain't know the radio was ready for it because it's a hard record, just like "Hard In The Paint." But that's what people want now.

[Because of that beat] the biggest names in the game want to set up studio time. Everybody came out the woodwork. I just came back from Miami being in the studio with Ross. I got songs with Soulja Boy, Tity Boi, Diamond. Diddy reached out. Pusha T.

Oh...

http://www.rockthemicnews.com/profiles/blogs/rtm-lex-luger-interview-with

24: What motivated you to keep it going?

Lex Luger: Well Waka Flocka did and my daughter.I want to provide for her qand give her 
everything she wants so I just kept working. Then that "BMF" song came 
out, and thats my biggest hit right now.

Ooooohhhhh...

right now ross is in his prime

but when jeezy was in his prime>>>>>>>>

TM101>>any rick ross album/mixtape, etc..

Originally Posted by NORTHMIAMIBOI

i mean i respect ross hustle, etc.. thats one sh*t you cant knock

but at the end of the day he was a CO and he kept denying it so that right there he lied.. so you truly gonna believe he sold drugs??

like jeezy said We don't wanna hear ya imagination just state facts $+%%* either u did or ya didn't just don't lie either ya was or ya wasn't just don't lie

yall can keep arguing yall know whats real and whats fake

JEEZY>>>>>>>
NMB i'm ashamed of you
frown.gif

You rep dade and I am from there too.... Everybody I know vibes jeezy but agrees that ross is a good look for the city

All rappers are fake to a certain exstint but if you think ross didn't do his thing in the streets you're mistaking

Ross is really affiliated. I hope you don't think slip-N-slide paid for that white 745. 

Originally Posted by Donny Walker Blaq

but at the end of the day he was a CO and he kept denying it so that right there he lied.. so you truly gonna believe he sold drugs??

like jeezy said We don't wanna hear ya imagination just state facts $+%%* either u did or ya didn't just don't lie either ya was or ya wasn't just don't lie

JEEZY>>>>>>>
NMB i'm ashamed of you
frown.gif

You rep dade and I am from there too.... Everybody I know vibes jeezy but agrees that ross is a good look for the city

All rappers are fake to a certain exstint but if you think ross didn't do his thing in the streets you're mistaking

Ross is really affiliated. I hope you don't think slip-N-slide paid for that white 745. 

jeezy tied into black flags down here ...and will always sell out clubs here
but so will ice berg n plies so it aint saying much 
laugh.gif

i cant speak on ross like that , but i hope all you dudes know you wouldnt say the same thing in pork n beans projects.

Ross created a lane of his own, but he mos def moving units.  And MMG is the hottest crew out since dipset.  So Ross is gonna be around for a while, get use to it!!!

JEEZY>>>>>>>

QFT

Originally Posted by TheSwagOfSweetJones

Originally Posted by cartune

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
my dude tune be in these threads torn between sides its cool man....what you think about future? Dude got these clubs going ham here in the ATL...True story is
pimp.gif
u know damn well hell he dont mess with that man 
laugh.gif

tune smart , i think deep down  he can atleast aknowledge  ross took jeezy spot...

Originally Posted by sparklecity SC

Originally Posted by cartune

Albert Ananstasia Did what??????????????????????????????????????????????/

not a damn thing

there seems to be som confusion as to what

albert anstasia did,it didnt change music like Ninjahood claims

or "nothing" as you claim , jeezy was 2 singles into 103 (music video and all)

and tod 2 was making its rounds when albert anastesia dropped ......albert anastesia IMO resulted in

the street anthem of the summer in "BMF" ,which indirectly lead to 

"taylor gang"-wiz

"digital"-soulja boy

"lap dance"-tyga

etc......

it didnt "change rap" but it lead to a gold album, and a compilation album.

and a another release date 4th quarter 2011."imma boss" once again was

was the summer anthem

meanwhile jeezy is 4 singles and 3 videos into a album that has yet to drop.

Back
Top Bottom