So have you ever checked out a guy? REAL Mature Answers Please.

sick.gif
At this whole thread
smh.gif

But Usher,T.O,and David Beckham
devil.gif
pimp.gif

632.jpg

threadstarter you karamo ??????????? nope u crazy ???? dont need to check a guy when u ignorant as me i am the best so i dont check dudes out but females nowthat i check out and hunt ftw

Everyone here checks out men. This board wouldn't exist if we didn't check out other men.

Everytime someone makes a "What is ______ wearing here?" thread = CHECKING OUT OTHER MEN

Everytime you see someone with an avatar of a rapper/entertainer = CHECKING OUT OTHER MEN

Pretty much everything posted here that pertains to style means that other men have been checked out.

Embrace it and move on.

Ayo. To answer in a mature manner : Yes, i've notice there are good looking guys out there. BUT

You said you want to be like him ?
sick.gif

You think he's so hot ?
roll.gif
sick.gif

I hope this thread was a joke
sick.gif

I've found some men attractive. I'm confident enough in my sexuality, I could care less what opinion someone hasof me because I've said that. I think it's human nature to be at least mildly physically attracted, if not even sexually, to the opposite sex. However,in the world today this is frowned upon so much that it has to be suppressed. I applaud the people who are courageous enough to display their homosexualitypublicly.

M!ke

Originally Posted by AmericanDream

I've found some men attractive. I'm confident enough in my sexuality, I could care less what opinion someone has of me because I've said that. I think it's human nature to be at least mildly physically attracted, if not even sexually, to the opposite sex. However, in the world today this is frowned upon so much that it has to be suppressed. I applaud the people who are courageous enough to display their homosexuality publicly.

M!ke
You, my friend, are a brave man
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AmericanDream

I've found some men attractive. I'm confident enough in my sexuality, I could care less what opinion someone has of me because I've said that. I think it's human nature to be at least mildly physically attracted, if not even sexually, to the opposite sex. However, in the world today this is frowned upon so much that it has to be suppressed. I applaud the people who are courageous enough to display their homosexuality publicly.

M!ke
i applaud you

Originally Posted by 510Ballin

So as I was at Starbucks today, I glanced at the table to my left. I do not know if it was an attraction or what but the guy on the table was good looking. Like he had great swag. I wanted to buy the clothes he was wearing and cut my hair like him so I could come off as he did. Anyone else?

Back
Top Bottom