So how long have you been on NT?

Originally Posted by Lamak

Originally Posted by HeyJoe

Class of 2010 stand up!
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
It's my Rookie year also.  Lurked for about a year on a different name.

2003 for me. I went a few years without posting too much but I would always check NT occasionally, and I started posting again within the last couple months. I'm not even into buying Nikes/Jordans as much as I used to and only really check the General/Sports/Music forums nowdays, but I still love being here.

2003 for me. I went a few years without posting too much but I would always check NT occasionally, and I started posting again within the last couple months. I'm not even into buying Nikes/Jordans as much as I used to and only really check the General/Sports/Music forums nowdays, but I still love being here.

Since 2000, long @@! time. Seems like our time is coming to an end though, ain't what it used to be. The catering to children, the children, my lack of interest in sneakers, the heavy censorship, yuku etc. It ain't the old boys club it used to be.

Since 2000, long @@! time. Seems like our time is coming to an end though, ain't what it used to be. The catering to children, the children, my lack of interest in sneakers, the heavy censorship, yuku etc. It ain't the old boys club it used to be.

Back
Top Bottom