so....how many of you guys are impulsive buyers?

laugh.gif
real talk i cant stop...ill go on a good run and save money...then just spend a huge chunk out the blue...i think i may need some help

I planned on saving my tax refund...Hd it for about a 2 weeks. I don even know what I wastd it on

Me. Ive gotten a lot better at it though. If it cost more than $50 I really think about if I really need it or not.

I'm a tech junkie. So...yea. It's bad.

I thought it was bad when I was a sneaker junkie.
embarassed.gif

We spend way too much money on food too...I'll drive by a supermarket or a place to eat and I'll wanna pull over just to get something.
laugh.gif
Butcher shops, Italian delis, Halal meat delis, Dominican delis, Chinese spots,Specialty food markets, Trader Joes... all
pimp.gif

I am, I buy clothing, shoes and other stuff on impulse. days later im like !@$ did I buy. Im looking for a car right now, but I don't know if its reallyjust cause of impulse. i'm dying for one right now though.

I'm going to start holding myself more accountable. I don't even keep track of my purchases either because I already have money, but still, they got aWM6.1 program for balancing your checkbook I need to download.

Worse though, is going to the supermarket WHEN you're hungry. I end up copping like a DiGiorno (6$), 2 Gatorades's (2$), Hawaiian rolls (1$), pack ofcookies (3$), some shredded cheese (2$), and all of that is gone save for some of the cookies like 30 minutes later.

I'd say between fall 05' and the beginning of 2008 I bought maybe 3 pairs of shoes..

In 2008 alone it was around 35+.. My 09' New Years resolution was to put an end to that.. So I did.

Working a job where I get $35 cash a day for per diem doesn't really help either other then the fact that it's hard to make big unnecessary purchaseson the road anyways. I find my self a lot of the time having $500+ in my pocket with no desire to spend it. I don't play video games, and the shoepurchases I'm keeping to a minimum.

I spend a ridiculous amount on food these days.. It's f'n sad.
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
$10-$15 meal here and there adds up, $6 every morning atTarget adds up too.
sick.gif

I run thru 20's like ones these days, and $1 bills, hell wt.f are those anyway?

This is coming from a dude that slept on an air mattress and ate lean cuisines thru all of 07'..
sick.gif

I got 6+ months of expenses saved up so I'm goody for the most part.
pimp.gif

Having $100k+ in available credit (cards) I could buy anything I want.. Whether I can afford to pay it off is a different story.
roll.gif

I'm the exact opposite. It'll take me 10 minutes to decide if i want to buy something or not
laugh.gif

sigh.. once i start buying stuff i just start thinking w.e.. i alrdy spent money today might as well finish it off and not buy anything for a while.. or tillmy next paycheck..

Mark, I use to buy random stuff for Janice whenever I was out with her
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh @ my younger self ...now look what she's doing nowadays
sick.gif
laugh.gif
devil.gif
alien.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 1NyceBalla

Being tight with your money FTW
pimp.gif

But when I spend I do it BIG...

word. I'll cheapen out when I go out to drink or something, but I'll drop hundreds on something dumb for no good reason
laugh.gif

if you're in a store or in the mall walk away from what you're thinking about buying and then come back to it later, helps me dead a lot of impulsepurchases

Back
Top Bottom