So I am Into This Girl.... Vol.Don't Know Each Other

Originally Posted by MrBrown

I am dissapoint

great details OP... sounds like you never even tried

If you were my son I would punish you some way

Nope, turns out she was already into another guy. Started Dating him, so i was like... Well, its not bad to be freinds

Originally Posted by iKryPtoNiTE

I am dissapoint

Nope, turns out she was already into another guy. Started Dating him, so i was like... Well, its not bad to be freinds

Learn from this young grasshopper. I regret way more things that I didn't do versus things I did do.

6 long pages and no pics.....no more advice. Crux needs to lock this up

I am dissapoint

sick.gif
you sound weak.
man up, end his life & then win her heart. get outta here with this "friends" nonsense.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

I am dissapoint

sick.gif
you sound weak.
man up, end his life & then win her heart. get outta here with this "friends" nonsense.

Did i mention the new girl now is the dude that is dating the girl that i used to be into's ex? The Girl broke up with him, so still isn't that bad in my opinion

sick.gif
you sound weak.

Did i mention the new girl now is the dude that is dating the girl that i used to be into's ex? The Girl broke up with him, so still isn't that bad in my opinion
You proud about them sloppy seconds?
pimp.gif
to you then.

sick.gif
you sound weak.

You proud about them sloppy seconds?
pimp.gif
to you then.

Not proud, just sayin....Why not?

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Nothing to tell you but to get the balls and talk to her. You are thinking to much. The most she can say is leave me alone. You have NOTHING to lose.

Werd. You better do it before someone else will...

next time you walk down the hall, put lil b on blast
she will come up to you. win win

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Due to the new information, tell her you love her outfit and suggest you two go shopping together.

No way she can misinterpret your intentions.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Rico x Hood

It is the same girl in both posts...

Thats what I was thinking. People are not paying attention to the dates. -OP made a thread about liking a girl he never knew (Hallway girl)-Everyone gives advice but he never really followed thru-OP meets a girl whos EX boyfriend is now with Hallway girl-Girl that OP talked to instead of Hallway girl now wants money-NOW... The girl which he talked to instead of Hallway girl left him for his best friendOr it could be another girl unrelated to this mess.....Either way.... OP takes another L

Back
Top Bottom