So I asked a girl out for the first time in idk how many years....

Long story short I been talking to this girl for a few months, went on dates, yadda yadda yadda, and I finally felt it was the time to see if I can make it official....Her response was "I don't know you well enough" later going on to say "maybe in the future I might feel something if I got to know u more" or something along those lines....

So it's pretty obvious I took another L and wasted my time pretty much....Yall think I should continue to chill with her or just completely dead her?

good girls ftl

well do you know her well enough? is she just playin you...your back-story makes it seem as though you two have been dating for a while and you should be able to know you well enough.

if that's the case, dead the girl...don't waste your precious seconds of life worrying about her if she's not down.

Sometimes it takes time to get into a relationship, but in your scenario: Talk to other girls. Don't waste time on one girl if she doesn't have the same feelings for you that you have for her.

How do dudes on NT have problems getting girls??? Its so easy, either your ugly, annoying, or no charisma. (or combination of some sort.) Follow the rules of the movie...... She's out of my League
You only date girls that are pretty much close to you. If you rate yourself a 5, then go for 4,5,6's not 8's. Get it together, maybe she likes you

Originally Posted by pip777

Sometimes it takes time to get into a relationship, but in your scenario: Talk to other girls. Don't waste time on one girl if she doesn't have the same feelings for you that you have for her.

Have you smashed?

I don't see how you've been dating for months and she feels that she doesn't know you well enough. That's +#+++%!!.

I might feel something if I got to know u more" or something along those lines....
I dunno man, that line isn't a good look. But jeez you been talking to her for months, have you guys kissed or done anything that is more than friends? If you went in to ask her out there had to be something that signaled u to go in, or did you just kamikaze it?

roll.gif
roll.gif

Take the L.

Originally Posted by ricky robot

Have you smashed?

I don't see how you've been dating for months and she feels that she doesn't know you well enough. That's +#+++%!!.

If she doesn't know him well enough he obviously hasn't smashed or it was trash. 

OP just take the L.. you obviously didnt lay your game down right.

Things don't look optimistic....

From what I can sense you friend zoned yourself early in the game. Sad part is you might not be ugly/lame/annoying but you did something to kill the any attraction she would would've had. I guessing you took her out on dates, talked about "friend stuff", and during these dates you never showed any agressive behavior through your conversation or physical actions. So in her book you are a nice guy that she can get free meals and movies from. Then you went in trying to start a relationship when she don't even think of you in that light.

How many times have you kissed her? and has she kissed you? as in she started the kiss....

Back
Top Bottom