So i get a FB message from some random chick...(with cliff and pics)

im gonna reply to her later tonight after dinner.

but to my fellow NTers and Ohioans who are ballers and generous to help her out here's her profile
laugh.gif

http://www.facebook.com/p...e.php?id=100002310654810

Originally Posted by Hyper

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

she's not nigerian
laugh.gif

she went to nigeria with her friend who is nigerian. my bad i wasnt clear.

she's a spaniard according to her profile
laugh.gif

There is no she, you're talking to a dude.

Smarten the #### up.
Clearly

Originally Posted by Hyper

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

she's not nigerian
laugh.gif

she went to nigeria with her friend who is nigerian. my bad i wasnt clear.

she's a spaniard according to her profile
laugh.gif

There is no she, you're talking to a dude.

Smarten the #### up.
Clearly

Says on her profile her favorite book is "Romance Novel". If that's the one by A. Author, I too enjoy that book....
laugh.gif
...... Oh those crazy Nigerians
grin.gif

Says on her profile her favorite book is "Romance Novel". If that's the one by A. Author, I too enjoy that book....
laugh.gif
...... Oh those crazy Nigerians
grin.gif

Some simp is gonna fall terribly for this. Word to that old guy that got posted on her awhile ago that travelled overseas like 3 times to meet a girl that never existed in the first place.

Some simp is gonna fall terribly for this. Word to that old guy that got posted on her awhile ago that travelled overseas like 3 times to meet a girl that never existed in the first place.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

You can't be this gullible desperate

Fixed
OP must be getting 0 buns in real life if he really believes this bull.. He gonna be one of them broke #@! dudes we see on MSNBC when they do a documentary on you

Originally Posted by ksteezy

You can't be this gullible desperate

Fixed
OP must be getting 0 buns in real life if he really believes this bull.. He gonna be one of them broke #@! dudes we see on MSNBC when they do a documentary on you

Dear Girl,

Wow, that is crazy. So you say you were in a coma? You probably haven't seen the news lately. Ohio has taken so many L's, you probably should stay in Nigeria.

Love,

George

Back
Top Bottom