So i get a FB message from some random chick...(with cliff and pics)

Originally Posted by BennyPowers

From Madrid Spain...living in Ohio...Stuck in Nigeria.....

laugh.gif
 A+

Why do you keep saying "her" and "she". You know damn well your'e flirting with Adebisi, and you just keep running with it.

Why do you keep saying "her" and "she". You know damn well your'e flirting with Adebisi, and you just keep running with it.

ask her if she knows Okonkwo. Then after confirmation, send the princely sum of $2,890,000 U.S. dollars to her clan.

ask her if she knows Okonkwo. Then after confirmation, send the princely sum of $2,890,000 U.S. dollars to her clan.

OP I bet you're the same cat who gets tagged in hella shoe pics and knockoff purse pics

OP I bet you're the same cat who gets tagged in hella shoe pics and knockoff purse pics

here's my reply..hope whoever this person is answers it
laugh.gif

marian,

sucks you had to go through that but im have to be blunt with you harlot - only a fool would believe this and tell this story to another sucker maybe he'll fall for it. unless you can send me more pics with you holding up a sign saying "swagswagswagswag" then maybe i might help you out. other than that, the answer is NO!

xoxo

here's my reply..hope whoever this person is answers it
laugh.gif

marian,

sucks you had to go through that but im have to be blunt with you harlot - only a fool would believe this and tell this story to another sucker maybe he'll fall for it. unless you can send me more pics with you holding up a sign saying "swagswagswagswag" then maybe i might help you out. other than that, the answer is NO!

xoxo

Back
Top Bottom