SO I GOT BANNED FOR NOT TIPPING LOL

Back to the do it or they'll mess with your food thing, huh? Tampering with people's food is a crime.

dudes really not tipping. with no shame, eem in front of their girl :smh:

Most people paying on a card nowadays. Short of her asking or looking at the receipt, she wouldn't know if you tipped $1 or $1,000.

Speaking of which, check your statements. Tons of this going on too,

http://blog.credit.com/2015/05/wait...-by-adding-extra-tips-to-credit-cards-116716/
http://www.grubstreet.com/2015/05/waitress-penciling-in-tips.html

http://niketalk.com/t/344231/secrets-about-your-job Don't remember the rest of the threads about nt scumbags in the service industry admitting to their tomfoolery

There's like 3 states where they only get the with tips minimum wage and nothing else. VA was one IIRC. Almost everywhere else, if their tips don't add up to it, the employer has to bump them up to minimum wage.

Last edited:

there is no reason to tip a barber 
sick.gif
Yall boys are crazy
only reason waiters need tips is because they dont get paid anything otherwise

barbers asking for tips when they already get paid a normal wage

handing out tips for someone simply doing his/her job is like handing out a participation medal at a sporting event 

Always interesting to see just what topics NTers feel so strongly about and what ones people totally omit.

It's crazy how upset Americans get when they hear someone didn't tip. It's like you just snuffed their grandmother and then pissed on her.

I tip my barber generously.

Being young and black, I expect decent to poor service from waiters. When its good I'll tip the proper amount.

Bolded for emphasis. I really think this is the main reason why I receive poor service. There have been times when I received literally no service while the waiter held long conversations, refilled drinks, and checked the table every 5 mins for the white family of 5 right beside me.

What sucks the most is that this usually happens when the waiter is black. I always leave a nice note as a tip when this happens.

Please don't take this any type of way this is just what I have observed. Few pages back a server even admitted to this practice which isn't right. You don't know what someone will tip until the end of service, but if you automatically write someone off as a bad tipper and give them no service you will get no tip out of me. It's funny though because the places that I go to often that know that I tip well for good service go above and beyond for me.

Its a matter of time before Va makes gratuity into a tax.
I get taxed 3 times already before the food hits my table.
Blame the state for charging 40% of my order with taxes.
I do tip. Always do. Save that.

Op was she good looking

A know a waitress who gets tips in the 20-30 for 10/20 tabs

If you're a male waiter rip

It's crazy how upset Americans get when they hear someone didn't tip. It's like you just snuffed their grandmother and then pissed on her.
roll.gif

Dudes in here getting OFFENDED!
Dudes barely know a damn thing about Nawghty but he admits to not tipping some random broad they never met and now he's broke, cheap, low class, scum, setting a bad example for his kids and all other types of nonsense

Op was she good looking

A know a waitress who gets tips in the 20-30 for 10/20 tabs

If you're a male waiter rip
Some early 40's white lady
And the other waiter who said I didn't tip on Halloween
was a mid 20 something white dude
They was so damn mad that I wasn't mad it was hilarious

My high school job was making pizza's at little ceasars and no one there ever tampered with anyone's food, tip or no tip. The guys in the back aren't even paying attention to who's coming in(unless they look good) let alone worrying about tippers.

Antonio's Italiano restaurant. It was voted #1 by our local paper the VA pilot a year ago..

Personally I thought carrabas was better, but my girl enjoyed if, and it was a cozy lil place.

Judge for yourself tho.
My man swears by Luigi's in Newport News. He went to Norfolk and anytime we would go down there we would go. Good garlic knots

the worst kind of tippers are the ones who make you run for everything and then give you like $2 on a $75 bill like you are beneath them

If your 40 working as a server at a pizza joint im pretty sure its not the pinnacle of your life so here take this its the least i can do cuz your life is in shambles and i know wat its like to struggle.

People give money 2 bums...water fountains......etc.

I personally have 0 problem wit non tippers thats just the kinda person they are.

LOL at mandatory to tip. They give me crappy service you're telling me I have to give them 10 buck because "cuz!". NO.

Mandatory tips are like asking for mandatory compliments

Tipping is mandatory though, regardless of the circumstances. At least to me it is. I would never go out to eat and not tip, its just not right.

Back
Top Bottom