SO I GOT BANNED FOR NOT TIPPING LOL

Tipping is just something that's customary here.
Like buying someone something for their bday or Valentine's day.

You don't HAVE to take your girl out today, but I'm sure she's expecting it, and if you don't, something bad may or may not happen.

No different from servers. They expect a tip, so if they see you again, something bad may or may not happen to your food.

Last edited:

You don't HAVE to take your girl out today, but I'm sure she's expecting it, and if you don't, something bad may or may not happen.

N different from servers. They expect a tip, do if they see you again, something bad may or may not happen to your food.
Only if ur a ****** dude and don’t do nothing the rest of the year
I take my girl out all the time
She don’t even trip off some made up holiday
Some made up holiday don’t dictate our relationship

State by state initially, since minimum wage is a state by state thing.

No reason anyone working shouldn't be making THAT

My girl is a server and gm of a restaurant.

They don’t want to make a set wage. Min wage here moved to 15 an hour and they are pissed. It’s killing restaurants.

Speaking of non tipping. She won’t tip you if you do a horrible job. “I gotta work for 20%, they don’t get it for trash service.” :lol:

It's just a horrible, antiquated concept altogether. Just like i don't feel pressured to tip at foot locker, i shouldn't feel pressured to tip where i eat.

I'm trying to think, the only place beside restaurants where I've been requested to tip is a massage parlor. And no there was no extra service.

N different from servers. They expect a tip, do if they see you again, something bad may or may not happen to your food.
Rookie

It's just a horrible, antiquated concept altogether. Just like i don't feel pressured to tip at foot locker, i shouldn't feel pressured to tip where i eat.

I'm trying to think, the only place beside restaurants where I've been requested to tip is a massage parlor. And no there was no extra service.

If your getting backdoored some hyped jays at footlocker, i think its smart idea to tip the FTL employee slide hin at least $20-$100 depending on how much kicks he gonna let you backdoor, Like how you expect to keep that finesse relationship keep going for future releases. You gotta tip your connect, if you dont that connect will leave you hanging.

You drive a uber dont you? Do like it when you do a difficult commute and the passenger dont leave you a tip and gives 1-2 star?

Last edited:
If your getting backdoored some hyped jays at footlocker, i think its smart idea to tip the FTL employee slide hin at least $20-$100 depending on how much kicks he gonna let you backdoor, Like how you expect to keep that finesse relationship keep going for future releases. You gotta tip your connect, if you dont that connect will leave you hanging.

You drive a uber dont you? Do like it when you do a difficult commute and the passenger dont leave you a tip and gives 1-2 star?

$20-100 tip for some kicks is a very large range.

I guess tipping in this case is due to morality as well right?????

My girlfriend was literally crying because i was refusing to give this waitress a $30 tip instead i was giving her a $20 tip. Waitresses are obviously going to be nice on Valentines Day cause they want a fat tip. Duh.

My girlfriend was literally crying because i was refusing to give this waitress a $30 tip instead i was giving her a $20 tip. Waitresses are obviously going to be nice on Valentines Day cause they want a fat tip. Duh.
Do better.

Unless you are using the word LITERALLY in a figurative manner.

Word to @D Fly

Last edited:
$20-100 tip for some kicks is a very large range.
Probably depending on the price he sells em at. And with shoes if the person don’t ask I usually don’t pay over. But if someone gives me access to a full size run at retail and the shoes are going for a lot of money I will give something. I gave my homegirl a free pair of 1s just cause, but I don’t set prices or establish precedents

This is all by design. The universe does NOT want u to be a server for LIFE. 1-2yrs (hopefully less) to earn your stripes and learn about the struggles of life...sure. You grind, learn, sacrifice...then G-T-F-O. Life lesson.

It wouldn’t be bad working at a high end restaurant where the average bill is a couple hundred

No one should knock on servers and bartenders like its low paying. Buddies of mine at successful places in the city are bringing home 3 racks cash per week. Good money. **** hours but good money from TIPPING customers. :lol:

Another friend of mine works at Le Bernardin, he is whippin around in a new M3 lol.

Back
Top Bottom