SO I GOT BANNED FOR NOT TIPPING LOL

I been known Nawty was a square from the way he was talking crazy. If he was really from the Town he would've been got clapped for being so reckless, he always talked crazy because he went to school in Concord or Antioch. His excuse was "my mom made me transfer because I got expelled" but everyone knows he was getting bullied every day. :rofl:
FrightenedTanGordonsetter-size_restricted.gif

My local record store has started asking for tips. When you order online, it automatically pre-fills the tip line for you.

So I ordered that new Lana from Electric Fetus.

While this may be true, your earnings shouldn't really have such a WIDE range of potential. So I don't think their reasoning really justifies companies getting away with paying their workers peanuts.

What did nawty do to get banned anyway

a user called him out for using blm in a jokingly way in the ps5 thread. nawty went tf off on him. he went into a deep dive into said users past post history and called him fake black for never defending or posting about anything blm related till that incident. they go back and forth for like 2-3 pages. to nawtys defense tho dude insinuated he had guns first and nawty replied he had them ready too. a little more back and forth. user reported him. meth banned him. the end.

a user called him out for using blm in a jokingly way in the ps5 thread. nawty went tf off on him. he did into a deep dive into said users past post history and called him fake black for never defending or posting about anything blm related till that incident. they go back and forth for like 2-3 pages. to nawtys defense tho dude insinuated he had guns first and nawty replied he had them ready too. a little more back and forth. user reported him. meth banned him. the end.
:rofl: :lol: Oh ok, I didn't know all the details. I thought he just got mad at somebody in the PS vs. XBOX arguments and did what he normally does.

I been known Nawty was a square from the way he was talking crazy. If he was really from the Town he would've been got clapped for being so reckless, he always talked crazy because he went to school in Concord or Antioch. His excuse was "my mom made me transfer because I got expelled" but everyone knows he was getting bullied every day. :rofl:
.. :wow::rofl::rofl:

i feel so tried.
IMG_A914A6543CA7-1.jpeg

IMG_1590.GIF
It's supposed to be an Extra Cheesy Alfredo pizza. Yeah I'm not pretipping anymore. Apparently I thought was just a good pizza man. Ain't no way I would've driven this to someone whether they gave me a pretip or not. They dead just left the pizza in front of the door uncut and cold w/ no type of notification or knock. I just walked outside and saw it.

The ppl around me tell me I'm too polite, and it's probably true. So the manager being snooty when I called to resolve this had me wanting to go up there. He was being mad crabby about it & it was wild uncalled for, if he hadn't given me a free pizza I could be in jail rn... Over a pizza :lol:

Back
Top Bottom