SO I GOT BANNED FOR NOT TIPPING LOL

So you just talk spicy online like OP?
I talk spicy on here? If you read that post over instead beastin to respond its very compatible w/ how I post. I even type how I talk minus the typos. Why else would I have no problems showing my face?

It's supposed to be an Extra Cheesy Alfredo pizza. Yeah I'm not pretipping anymore. Apparently I thought was just a good pizza man. Ain't no way I would've driven this to someone whether they gave me a pretip or not. They dead just left the pizza in front of the door uncut and cold w/ no type of notification or knock. I just walked outside and saw it.

The ppl around me tell me I'm too polite, and it's probably true. So the manager being snooty when I called to resolve this had me wanting to go up there. He was being mad crabby about it & it was wild uncalled for, if he hadn't given me a free pizza I could be in jail rn... Over a pizza :lol:
Different guy today. Homie was cool too. He said he'd even throw in a free soda (orange crush).

Different guy today. Homie was cool too. He said he'd even throw in a free soda (orange crush).
i'm really happy rn
IMG_2F298395911E-1.jpeg

people talking like that about him AFTER he got clapped on NT is corny.

I know he was wild and inflammatory but talking about the dude when he’s not here to defend himself? Even if it’s true I don’t think he deserves the same piss on his grave energy/treatment that Ninja has received across all of NT.

I know he was wild and inflammatory but talking about the dude when he’s not here to defend himself? Even if it’s true I don’t think he deserves the same piss on his grave energy/treatment that Ninja has received across all of NT.
Tupac and nawty both yay area trolls and deserve each other ..

He was saying things to me that would result in me kicking his *** if we were in person. I stopped ****ting really when it came that he was permabanned, but yeah:

ezgif-7-7655ac201461.gif

Who loves orange soda?
Kel loves orange soda.

He was saying things to me that would result in me kicking his *** if we were in person. I stopped ****ting really when it came that he was permabanned, but yeah:

ezgif-7-7655ac201461.gif

Kel loves orange soda.

I mean I was witness to a bunch of his altercations. Probably got involved in a few with him too. But then I saw the video.

Let me stop and not be a hypocrite 🤣

Last edited:
I was reading through that thread, saw the early back and forth, but sadly the good stuff has been since deleted.

Anyhow Nawghty was a character but he was cool in my book. Same with Timid Tebow.

That’s wack af.

I usually try and leave fatty tips in cash, I don’t want them paying taxes on it or it going to who knows what.

Back
Top Bottom