SO I GOT BANNED FOR NOT TIPPING LOL

I understand inflation, but these barbers’ prices are getting outrageous. Coming outta pocket $50 for a cut and beard lining is highway robbery. I almost miss the barber I cut off cuz I thought $35 was too much

Considering finally picking up some clippers and teaching myself

Inflation aside, why are the same cuts that require the same amount of time and effort so much more now?
Same thing I was wondering. From 14 - 18 my **** was 15 bucks...kid pricing.

20 bucks after 18...that's fine...hell feels a little good to he considered a man somewhere.

25 post 2010 due to beard line ups...no issues with that.

Now I'm an infrequent hair cutter. So last time I was getting my **** cut consistently was back in 2016 when I was looking for a job. Was 25 bucks.

Got my **** cut post pandemic...45. I'm all the way good on doing that with any regulatory...actually it was Feb of 20 for the all star game so just prepandmic.

And to your point, not only has my head not grown since I was 14, but my hair has become thinner. It's an easier, less time consuming job now. And I get to pay 30 bucks more because of it.

Cant justify this stuff. I understand they got rent and what not. But mayne....

Pics of ur beard playa ?

c02_wilson_1206_59246896.jpg

:lol:

A haircut is a necessity so I’ll pay whatever the price is but I’m just curious. The other crazy part is that it’s everywhere across the country. My brother in Arizona doesn’t even have much hair and he said his barber charges has like $60 :wow: I guess with increasing rent there’s no real way for barbers to maintain margins/stay open without passing the costs onto the customer|l

My mindset is adjust/improve my self to where I don't have to worry about pricing. Some things are what they are.

I have cheaper options but I want to support who I want to support. Hopefully they'll do the same.

Completely unrelated but I was paying $170 a month for liability because my dad use to go through them for car insurance. They promised me they'll drop the rate after 3 months of consistent payments and that never happened, even after repeated requests in doing so.

Friend told me about another company, they quoted me $95/$217 for 3 months. Immediately made that switch. :lol:

Inflation aside, why are the same cuts that require the same amount of time and effort so much more now?
Cost of living adjustment and just cuz they can is the answer…But yea it’s kinda funny if you think bout it , go in the shop 2 weeks later and they got a whole new pricing scheme like you just wasn’t there the other day getting the same exact thing :lol: :smh:

Wild thing is some of em already charging these prices…Any barber with at least a couple thousand followers on IG charging a minimum $70, they think they local celebs 4real :lol: :smh:

But they coming to you tho, right? If so, that's not surprising. If not, wtfff lol

These 3 things are not related at all, but l over the last few years I've noticed them get worse and worse and l legitimately CAN'T imagine it getting worse than it is now:
Vulgarity in music
Cell phone usage
Haircut prices

Back
Top Bottom