SO I GOT BANNED FOR NOT TIPPING LOL

The development I used to live in did that too. I'd love to chalk it up to "it's just the program they use, they probably have no control over that" but I also would NOT put it past them either.

Trigger warning

Something similar do you tip when you call in an order. I'm like you just picked up my order off the shelf and brought it to me. Tip you for what.
It was nothing but rice, meat, and veggies.

Not taking pics of such a basic meal. :lol:
I'm mad you paid $85 for such a basic meal. I would be hot, alright I know going in I'm paying $65 and they just toss on top a Covid fee of $20 unexpected. Did they let you know about the Covid fee?

The development I used to live in did that too. I'd love to chalk it up to "it's just the program they use, they probably have no control over that" but I also would NOT put it past them either.
I upgraded my card machine recently and it came with that - asked for a gratuity with each payment.

One phonecall had it removed on the first day. If it happens the first month with a new system I can let it slide - beyond that is ignorant.

I upgraded my card machine recently and it came with that - asked for a gratuity with each payment.

One phonecall had it removed on the first day. If it happens the first month with a new system I can let it slide - beyond that is ignorant.

you know damn well they get a few randoms that tip and they’re like “ :wow: oooooooh let’s let it ride”

Last edited:
And to your point, not only has my head not grown since I was 14, but my hair has become thinner. It's an easier, less time consuming job now. And I get to pay 30 bucks more because of it.

Cant justify this stuff. I understand they got rent and what not. But mayne....

:rofl:

Bro we got places here fully devoted to Ukraine. Flying their flags, cooking their food giving their money to them.

I’m not mad if you genuinely want to help or do a good thing but it’s Minneapolis and we are king of supporting the current thing so all it is is a money grab so they can get a yard sign saying they drank beer for Ukraine.

Me and my coworker who is black got the police called on us by someone with a blm flag in their yard in a rich white neighborhood for walking.

Peak ****ery.

Only liberal by flags, they don’t truly practice what they preach. They were ghost during the protests here hiding out in the suburbs.

I was probably one of the oldest heads at all the spots and I’m 34. They weren’t out here.

Only old head I saw my my friends mom and she actually got shot with rubber bullets. SMH

Back
Top Bottom