SO I GOT BANNED FOR NOT TIPPING LOL

He was better than ninja. I’ll say that. :lol:
Nah.gif

I live in NYC. Only the mom and pop restaurants and the cheap fast food chain restaurants don’t ask for a tip to just hand you food over the counter.

I always tip because I go out with the understanding that tipping is apart of the process

Unless its aggressively bad, I'll tip

“Some cheese would set that off”

Dude was good in my book. People on here are super sensitive. He never did anything that bad and they’d get all butt hurt when he’d point out their hypocrisy.

Oh yeah I forgot he got a gun and became a net banger. :lol:

Other than that op was cool. I liked talking to him about food.

One of my favorite restaurants has gratuity built into the menu price and doesn't allow tips. The servers are paid well, have benefits, and provide excellent service

What gets me is the prices aren't that high compared to similar restaurants. Knowing how to properly manage a restaurant can go a long way
no cap

All these places asking for tips now, its getting out of hand.

If you can't afford to tip, STAY AT HOME!

One of my favorite restaurants has gratuity built into the menu price and doesn't allow tips. The servers are paid well, have benefits, and provide excellent service

What gets me is the prices aren't that high compared to similar restaurants. Knowing how to properly manage a restaurant can go a long way

Link to the place.

Yep and they still treat me like **** and dont let me overhear yall arguing about who’s section I am in again because they dont want to be bothered to do their jobs. I am very easy, i dont get lots of drinks, i dont like to hang out after I eat, so at most you’ll come to my table 2 times. If i go to Golden Corral, I can fix 3 plates, drink my water, and be our in like 12 minutes sometimes i dont even see the waiter. What am I gonna tip for?

Back
Top Bottom