SO I GOT BANNED FOR NOT TIPPING LOL

1673CDA2-FE26-42BE-9D29-711B3CF44D5C.jpeg

if you like the way he cuts your hair tip that man. Finding another barber you have a good repertoire with and cuts your hair good can be a *****. I’ll gladly over tip a good barber over a waiter any day. I pay $100 every other Friday for a fade. Get shampoo and conditioner, razor and hot towel treatment maybe even a beer or drink if the shop is in that mood

Brenda DiBiase

It all depends. Were you alone or with a group? And if you were, how many in your group? Some restaurants & bars have it noted on their menus that any group of x or more (usually 6) they automatically add 20%.

Now if you were solely by yourself, yeah, I would have had that charge disputed ASAP. Especially if you had given the bartender some cash for tip earlier.

There's a popular bar here in Chicago that automatically adds a 20% tip after 5pm on Fridays so be aware if that spot has something like this too

It all depends. Were you alone or with a group? And if you were, how many in your group? Some restaurants & bars have it noted on their menus that any group of x or more (usually 6) they automatically add 20%.

Now if you were solely by yourself, yeah, I would have had that charge disputed ASAP. Especially if you had given the bartender some cash for tip earlier.
Nah just two of us

😂😂😂😂😂

Some of the requests can also come from odd places. Clarissa Moore, a 35-year-old who works as a supervisor at a utility company in Pennsylvania, said even her mortgage company has been asking for tips lately. Typically, she’s happy to leave a gratuity at restaurants, and sometimes at coffee shops and other fast-food places when the service is good. But, Moore said she believes consumers shouldn’t be asked to tip nearly everywhere they go — and it shouldn’t be something that’s expected of them.

Some of you making a big deal out of seeing the tip option on the payment screen. Just press no, pick up your food, and go.

I noticed some restaurants when you put a order in online automatically adds a tip in there now too. Gotta pay attention or they will get you :lol:

Coworkers ordered subway online and used a coupon they had...total was like $3 more...saw they tried to automatically add like a 20% tip FOH :rofl:

I noticed some restaurants when you put a order in online automatically adds a tip in there now too. Gotta pay attention or they will get you :lol:

Coworkers ordered subway online and used a coupon they had...total was like $3 more...saw they tried to automatically add like a 20% tip FOH :rofl:

That **** should be illegal. It’s sneaky as hell and low key trying to advantage of people not paying attention. Those tablets and expecting tips everywhere these days is annoying but I can tolerate it. But don’t automatically include a tip. If someone on their own accord wants to do it, they’ll do it without the establishment automatically putting it to 20%.

If it's not a traditional restaurant with a waiter or a bar, you shouldn't be asking for a tip. Also if anyone chooses carryout there shouldn't be a tip.

Barbers don't get tipped anymore either cause they wanna charge $50 for a temp fade.

Back
Top Bottom