SO I GOT BANNED FOR NOT TIPPING LOL

Tip based on service and if someone ever says something to you ask for a manager and explain it was based on service and why you tipped that way. Then explain this is racist af and you’re pissed and yada yada.

i used to work next door to a barber shop in a bar and restaurant. We had a lot of black customers we all became friends and would hang out in the barbershop.

This has nothing to do with tipping but probably the weirdest interaction I’ve ever seen.

Picture the typical lib girl, She goes up to the owner and tells him she wants a haircut. He looks at her like. 0] “I don’t really specialize in white women hair.”

Her “nah it’s cool I still want one. I basically want a bowl cut”

Him “uhhhh ok whatever.”

Well she got a mean bowl cut and looked like the kid off stranger things.

Anyways I’ve never been tipped less by a black person especially the barbers who lived off tips.

This tipping **** is getting out of control. Every place seems to have a tip option. I'm not about to tip you for pouring me coffee and handing it to me. THATS ALL YOU DID!
Why is there a tip option at the gas station? I'm pumping my own ****. All you did was ring up my drink and select the number pump for my gas. :smh:

Went to a restaurant on a small group outing recently, and the waiter had the tip setting on the machine set to the highest percentage. One of the individuals in the group, wasn’t paying attention and just hit accept and didn’t realize that they tipped hombre way more than they wanted to. Dude just chuckled and said sorry and she accepted it.

Id be staring the waiter down like this as i change it to 0

HonorableSameCaudata-max-1mb.gif

I was in the art supply store earlier. No one greeted me, no one helped me find what l was looking for, girl at the counter was base-level pleasant and borderline robotic. I just bought 2 sheets of drawing paper ($5) and she has the gall to look me in the eyes and ask if l would like to leave a tip for the work staff...🤔
Darling, no, I'm good.
I was expecting one of y'all to come from the back and reveal that I'm being punk 'd.

Ya tipping concession workers at games?? Got a weird look I didn’t like cause I didn’t tip at Yankee stadium last night. All she did was take a tall boy out the fridge popped it open and ring me up
Not tipping anyone at concessions.

If it’s the peanut dudes or dudes walking around selling stuff maybe I’ll toss em a buck if I buy from em and get change.

I went out the other day and the waitress came back with the ipad and it was already set at 20%, even though the first option is to the left at 18% :lol:

Might just start bringing more cash with me going forward too

to me general rule of thumb is any tip for a salaried or actual wage hourly employee is a great tip. doordash and waiters etc deserve "real" tips. yeah the system sucks but also someone on their feet and running around so i dont have to cook is worth the tip especially if theyre not being paid a regular wage.

I went out the other day and the waitress came back with the ipad and it was already set at 20%, even though the first option is to the left at 18% :lol:

Might just start bringing more cash with me going forward too
Would have put a custom tip at no more than 10% or $5. which ever is cheapest option. Don’t tell me how much to GIVE you

Back
Top Bottom