SO I GOT BANNED FOR NOT TIPPING LOL

dudes stay not wanting to get judged for not tipping but judge servers for wanting a tip :smh:

why continue to patronize an establishment that uses the tip system of its a "scam"?

No one said you're a racist because you tip ... You're trolling at this point ...Your reading comprehension might be at a first grade level
eek.gif
roll.gif
mean.gif

The employer shafts the server by not paying above min wage.

The employer shafts themselves by choosing not to protest

The customer is free of any accountability in the matter when they decide to hold on tightly to those extra few bucks...

Continue to NOT tip and continue to get banned from restaurants and getting bad looks and act as if it doesn't phase you when inside you are embarrassed AF...I read the tittle of this thread and it reeks of embarrassment with that little "LOL" at the end :lol:

dudes stay not wanting to get judged for not tipping but judge servers for wanting a tip :smh:
It goes both ways but don't pretend this is a chicken and egg who came first situation. We know who gets judged.
why continue to patronize an establishment that uses the tip system of its a "scam"?
Cuz like many scams they're voluntary, you only get scammed if you take part in it. The establishment provides a product I want. I don't have to acknowledge any unjust system they make use of if I don't want to.

Last edited:
I have a friend that works in the hotel industry. Before him, I had NO CLUE to even tip the house keepers at the hotel.

What he does is leaves the tip at the END of the stay, checkout time. Leaves it on the counter.

Is that common practice?

Because I always wonder why the last person would get the tip. What if there were different people that cleaned up the room each day

Plus I rarely get hosue keeping in my hotel stays. I don't trust folks, so I don't want them in "my" room

The employer shafts the server by not paying above min wage.

The employer shafts themselves by choosing not to protest

The customer is free of any accountability in the matter when they decide to hold on tightly to those extra few bucks...
Just like any other customer in any other establishment where they purchase something.

Are you held accountable when you buy clothes from the story and don't let loose of a few bucks to the cashier? or the person that helped you get the clothes in your right size?

Continue to NOT tip and continue to get banned from restaurants and getting bad looks and act as if it doesn't phase you when inside you are embarrassed AF...I read the tittle of this thread and it reeks of embarrassment with that little "LOL" at the end :lol:
Look at you going off on tangents now :lol:

How many tipping threads have there been and how many non-tippers have complained about being banned?

I aint never been banned from any place I ate at.

Where yall going out to eat? :lol:

Look at the tactics you're using. You sound like a pathetic bully. Intimidation via bad looks? Trying to invoke embarrassment to coax a tip? You know how I know you're a scumbag? Sounds like a bad joke.

Last edited:
I have a friend that works in the hotel industry. Before him, I had NO CLUE to even tip the house keepers at the hotel.

What he does is leaves the tip at the END of the stay, checkout time. Leaves it on the counter.

Is that common practice?

Because I always wonder why the last person would get the tip. What if there were different people that cleaned up the room each day

Plus I rarely get hosue keeping in my hotel stays. I don't trust folks, so I don't want them in "my" room

I always tip the housekeepers. As far as making sure it gets to the person who cleaned the room or several people who cleaned the room, I usually tip a few bucks a day.

as far not getting housekeeping to clean the room, I would just tip at the end. I usually get service in the morning and leave the do not disturb sign during turndown

Is that common practice?

From my experience every hotel I've stood in there is a gratuity envelop given to you with your keys or is already in the room, so yes this is also a custom.

It goes both ways but don't pretend this is a chicken and egg who came first situation. We know who gets judged.
Cuz like many scams they're voluntary, you only get scammed if you take part in it. The establishment provides a product I want. I don't have to acknowledge any unjust system they make use of if I don't want to.

absolutely, you have every right not to tip. But at the same point you open yourself up to get judged by those around you. that's just the way it is. if you're cool with it, then continue to do you.

I've just tried to warn y'all, I know a lot of people that work in F&B and they are some of the most vengeful bastards I've ever met :lol: Not saying it's justified, just the way it is.

From my experience every hotel I've stood in there is a gratuity envelop given to you with your keys or is already in the room, so yes this is also a custom.
I have NEVER been given an envelope with my keys

a lot of hotels do leave envelopes in the room with a housekeepers name on it. they usually won't collect it till the end of your stay

Poor non-tippers, scumbag tippers bullying them :rofl:
I mean you outright admit it in your posts.

I'm getting bad looks from the ppl who are all about decency and respect :lol: ************ please.

absolutely, you have every right not to tip. But at the same point you open yourself up to get judged by those around you. that's just the way it is. if you're cool with it, then continue to do you.
I'm not really worried about the "bad looks", assumed embarrassment, and whispers.

I've just tried to warn y'all, I know a lot of people that work in F&B and they are some of the most vengeful bastards I've ever met :lol: Not saying it's justified, just the way it is.
Scumbags is all.

I'm very aware of the whole if you don't tip the next time you show up you'll get bad service and foul stuff done to your food.

That's just a point if I wanted to argue that servers do not deserve my respect, decency, gratitude, and money. It also fosters the racial undertones and stereotypes in another argument.

Last edited:

I'm getting bad looks from the ppl who are all about decency and respect :lol: ************ please.
I'm not really worried about the "bad looks", assumed embarrassment, and whispers.
Scumbags is all.

I'm very aware of the whole if you don't tip the next time you show up you'll get bad service and foul stuff done to your food.

That's just a point if I wanted to argue that servers do not deserve my respect, decency, gratitude, and money. It also fosters the racial undertones and stereotypes in another argument.

Deal with it.

You initiated the douchery by not tipping in the first place....FOH.

Get banned, get bad looks, get called out, get your food spat on next time you dine, you asked for it, all over a couple of bucks :rofl: petty ***

My thing is BurgerKing ain't gonna judge you for not tipping fam, plenty of alternatives for you dudes to dine in where you can stash those extra 3 bucks.

Never got a welcome package.

I got keys and the little sleeve that the keys come in.

I travel quite a bit

Are you talking about chain hotels/motels like HolidayInn and such? Because most resorts and hotels I've stood in give you a welcome package with a map, concierge info, your keys, gratuity envelop, towel card, etc.

i usually leave money on the desk at hotels on the last day. tip extra nicely if we were messy.

one of the funniest responses i ever got was trying to tip a cab driver in australia. old man got pissed and told me to keep it and said it was insulting.

I'm getting bad looks from the ppl who are all about decency and respect
laugh.gif
************ please.
Scumbags is all.

Deal with it.

You initiated the douchery by not tipping in the first place....FOH.

Get banned, get bad looks, get called out, get your food spat on next time you dine, you asked for it, all over a couple of bucks
roll.gif
petty ***

My thing is BurgerKing ain't gonna judge you for not tipping fam, plenty of alternatives for you dudes to dine in where you can stash those extra 3 bucks.
My thoughts exactly. Spitting in someones food and insulting people all over a couple bucks. Petty indeed.

But these kind of people deserve tips ?... Thats literally extortion "give me a hand out or I'll do something bad to your food "... W H A T ???

But these kind of people deserve tips ?... Thats literally extortion "give me a hand out or I'll do something bad to your food "... W H A T ???

If you abide by something that's actually the norm in America instead of trying to flex your right to withhold a couple of dollars from a server that relies on said tips, you shouldn't be upset when you are treated like scum....the server is not gonna feel like his employer screwed him, he's gonna hold you 100% accountable....you do some petty **** expect some petty **** in return....prime example the OP in this thread....did he deserve to get banned?...perhaps not, but he decided to be petty and ya can tell me it doesn't affect you all you want, but bein called out for not tipping publically and being expelled or banned from an establishment because you don't tip is embarrassing as hell, specially in front of your family or friends :lol:

as someone mentioned before, they don't know you're not gonna tip till you're done and probably gone. but if you continue you go to places and shaft people that take care of you it's a risk you run.

Back
Top Bottom