SO I GOT BANNED FOR NOT TIPPING LOL

I don't get tipping.

If the waiter/waitress doesn't get enough in tips, they still get paid the minimum wage.

Why are we tipping again??

^ this is the point I was trying to make as well, but Steezy boutta report all of us to Meth.
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Ya a bunch of sheep with that whole reporting BS
laugh.gif
Da irony b

So pretty waitresses can make $500 take home cash working a 4 hr evening shift for running plates to and from the kitchen on Friday during the big game and not have to claim it on her taxes, then ***** endlessly next time someone tips her a whole few bucks less than what she feels is suitable for such hard work and commit that person to memory to intentionally do her easy *** job (so much so kids can do it) worse next time she sees that patron

Last edited:
So pretty waitresses can make $500 take home cash working a 4 hr evening shift for running plates to and from the kitchen on Friday during the big game and not have to claim it on her taxes, then ***** endlessly next time someone tips her a whole few bucks less than what she feels is suitable for such hard work and commit that person to memory to intentionally do her easy *** job (so much so kids can do it) worse next time she sees that patron
She can b----- all she wants so long as it's not directly to the customer.

Tips are optional, not required.

Tipping is one of the biggest scams EVER ... And I've worked as a server before

I'm currently a server at Cheesecake Factory and I 100% agree

The amount of money these guests end up paying with tip included makes me feel like I robbed their pockets :lol:

Last edited:
Tipping is one of the biggest scams EVER ... And I've worked as a server before

I'm currently a server at Cheesecake Factory and I 100% agree

The amount of money these guests end up paying with tip included makes me feel like I robbed their pockets :lol:
Out of curiosity, at a big chain restaurant like that you guys split tips, right?

If so, you still taking home fat tips?

Rumor has it we're getting a Ruth Chris soon. If that really comes to fruition, I'm hanging up the white collar and becoming a server. Easy money. Meanwhile my server brethren at Denny's would be working just as hard not getting 10% as much because the food is less expensive.

Out of curiosity, at a big chain restaurant like that you guys split tips, right?

If so, you still taking home fat tips?

We have to tip out 1% of our sales to the bartender, 2 for the food runner and 3 for the bus boys

If you don't tip me then technically I'm paying out of my own pocket for your dining experience....people who do not tip I assume are either broke or have no idea what it's like to work in the food industry but I will not judge your character for that

After tipping everyone out I still walk out with a decent amount most of the time

For the people that don't work in the service industry: 

Are you more inclined to put more effort into helping and performing tasks for people that treat you well, or do you give everyone the same level of work no matter how they treat you? 

For the people that don't work in the service industry: 

Are you more inclined to put more effort into helping and performing tasks for people that treat you well, or do you give everyone the same level of work no matter how they treat you? 
:lol: This a question from a job application.

lol restaurants are adding 20% service fees
Instead of tipping so keep complaining about tipping or just eat at home

That whole idea of "don't eat at sit down restaurants if you don't tip" is so shallow, judgemental, and condescending.

I have no problem tipping but it's not my place to judge/shame those who don't and people do just that it comes across as if they want some form of moral validation that they tip while someone else doesn't.

Personally I believe a tip should be at least 60 percent of the bill. I always try to be as generous as I can.

I hope that people who don't tip are smart enough to not go back to the same place right?... I've seen cooks ruin food for a shot of Jack at a waiter's request... Only time cooks and waiters get along... Waiters are the worst humans on the planet, they will make sure your food is tampered with...

That whole idea of "don't eat at sit down restaurants if you don't tip" is so shallow, judgemental, and condescending.

I have no problem tipping but it's not my place to judge/shame those who don't and people do just that it comes across as if they want some form of moral validation that they tip while someone else doesn't.
^this right there is on the money.

Worked in food industry before but not as a waiter so I know what it is like for those people serving customers. I tip 18-20% regardless and I've never had any bad services dining out. Don't be a **** and almost all waiters/waitresses won't be like one to you. I honestly wouldn't eat or drink anything if you've upset the person serving you.

For those that don't tip..do you guys NOT tip at all for other services such as taxi/cab drivers, barbers, valet, strippers...etc?? 

lol restaurants are adding 20% service fees
Instead of tipping so keep complaining about tipping or just eat at home
i aint trippin off this at all
So it ain't about the extra money to you but the actual act of tipping another human being View media item 1983744
I honestly wouldn't eat or drink anything if you've upset the person serving you.
!!!

One time I was with my boys & we were stoned out of our minds at a Jack in the Crack drive thru...

The dude who was driving was ordering mad stupid & taking mad long... all giggling & ****.

I was telling him throughout "Yo, I'm not eating none of that ****. They're spitting in your food. I GUARANTEE. Just bounce."

We ended up leaving.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom