So I got jumped last night by like 7-8 people

Held my own....but I got a couple of scratches/cuts on my face....anyway to cover em up? i work at a restaurant and this is not a good look smh 

bandaids.jpg

Humble Braggington the 4th?

Naw, but for real, it's good that you didn't get hurt.
Also why did you get jumped?

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Get beat up by one dude, tell NT he got jumped by a dozen dudes.
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

lmao at him saying he held his own after getting his tail whooped by 8 dudes

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Get beat up by one dude, tell NT he got jumped by a dozen dudes.
pimp.gif

Pretty much what I was thinking
laugh.gif

Long story short.....People were drunk...Me and My cousin were visiting my other girl cousin in VA....she invited us to a party...we knew none of the people, felt some animosity while entering the party...I asked if i can use the bathroom...dude said no...and started talking *!$@, so i got pissed and left and went downstairs, people followed, we were all talking *!$@ back and forth....My girl cousin had beef with one of the girls in the party and she got punched and i tried to stop it and get in between and then all of a sudden i was getting punched by every single dude in the party...they couldnt bring me down...got a couple of punches in...ruined my face...not worth it

You simply want people to think you are a warrior. Why would you share this with anyone? You don't get any medals of honor from us. Grow up.

OP I think you are the true definitin of a warrior. Im so happy you shared this story with everyone. If possible Id like to present you with a medal for this act of bravery.

Originally Posted by Chrispcb15

^how? i just asked if i could get tips for covering my face dude
Yea ok. Like I said, the main point of this thread is to get electronic pats on the back from NT for getting in a physical battle. If you wanted to cover stuff up you would call and ask your girl cousin. Why ask a bunch of dudes about makeup? Seriously think about that for a second.

Back
Top Bottom