So I got jumped last night by like 7-8 people

t8uu7p.jpg

Pics for the beast

Originally Posted by nightruans

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Get beat up by one dude, tell NT he got jumped by a dozen dudes.
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

lmao at him saying he held his own after getting his tail whooped by 8 dudes
This
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I remember one of my friends back in high school like "Man I got jumped by 9 guys the other day." The real story
was 1 dude nearly knocked him unconscious in the middle of the street, and some people (basically witnesses) drug him over to the sidewalk and

were trying to get him to call the police. 

Looks like you feel off of your skateboard. I want surveillance footage of said beatdown/ cell phone video while someone yells WSHH

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

You simply want people to think you are a warrior. Why would you share this with anyone? You don't get any medals of honor from us. Grow up.

qs8ort.jpg

Originally Posted by Chrispcb15

^how? i just asked if i could get tips for covering my face dude
Yea ok. Like I said, the main point of this thread is to get electronic pats on the back from NT for getting in a physical battle. If you wanted to cover stuff up you would call and ask your girl cousin. Why ask a bunch of dudes about makeup? Seriously think about that for a second.
Why even post if you dont give a $$%*? if this topic is seriously a turd up your !@*....move on b...you always gotta have a smart remark...NT is a community forum for tips and help. so im asking..

^how? i just asked if i could get tips for covering my face dude
Yea ok. Like I said, the main point of this thread is to get electronic pats on the back from NT for getting in a physical battle. If you wanted to cover stuff up you would call and ask your girl cousin. Why ask a bunch of dudes about makeup? Seriously think about that for a second.
Why even post if you dont give a $$%*? if this topic is seriously a turd up your !@*....move on b...you always gotta have a smart remark...NT is a community forum for tips and help. so im asking..

Again I ask, why would you ask a group of men about makeup tips? Don't make this about me just be real. You wanted warrior points for fighting 9 dudes (probably was 3) and you are passing it off as needing help to cover it up for work. Why not ask real world females instead of Niketalk?
I'll wait.......

Back
Top Bottom