So I got jumped last night by like 7-8 people

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
damn son mad hate towards dude...

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by Chrispcb15

Yea ok. Like I said, the main point of this thread is to get electronic pats on the back from NT for getting in a physical battle. If you wanted to cover stuff up you would call and ask your girl cousin. Why ask a bunch of dudes about makeup? Seriously think about that for a second.
Why even post if you dont give a $$%*? if this topic is seriously a turd up your !@*....move on b...you always gotta have a smart remark...NT is a community forum for tips and help. so im asking..

Again I ask, why would you ask a group of men about makeup tips? Don't make this about me just be real. You wanted warrior points for fighting 9 dudes (probably was 3) and you are passing it off as needing help to cover it up for work. Why not ask real world females instead of Niketalk?
I'll wait.......
ohamw.jpg

Held my own....but I got a couple of scratches/cuts on my face
7-8 guys had a go at you and you ONLY walked away with cuts and scratches? They we're chumps. 
laugh.gif

OP is gonna get humiliated once the PSs and memes start coming in
laugh.gif

You did it to yourself.

I am not butthurt, I just want dude to admit his reasoning. Who in the world asks for make-up advice from Niketalk? Why would you do that?

Why would I be butthurt exactly? Not sure, but yea OP. Hope you recover properly.
Originally Posted by 3dgarfly23

DAMN Chris PM ASAP!!!! if you tryng to get back at them
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

DCAllAmerican wrote:
Chrispcb15 wrote:
DCAllAmerican wrote:
Yea ok. Like I said, the main point of this thread is to get electronic pats on the back from NT for getting in a physical battle. If you wanted to cover stuff up you would call and ask your girl cousin. Why ask a bunch of dudes about makeup? Seriously think about that for a second.

Why even post if you dont give a $$%*? if this topic is seriously a turd up your !@*....move on b...you always gotta have a smart remark...NT is a community forum for tips and help. so im asking..

Again I ask, why would you ask a group of men about makeup tips? Don't make this about me just be real. You wanted warrior points for fighting 9 dudes (probably was 3) and you are passing it off as needing help to cover it up for work. Why not ask real world females instead of Niketalk?

I'll wait.......

Get out!!!
He wanted to bring more material for OG to PC so we could laugh

OP you look like Mac NC 30 

Thank me later.

Did this man really post his picture?
eek.gif
welp Op u mght as well post the chick to complete the thread.

Originally Posted by heirjordan15

I'll wait.......
ohamw.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom