So I got my +!#$ stolen at MGM Grand. tweet this and win $$. raffle based on final score of okc-mem

Originally Posted by socluis90

Originally Posted by Space DooDoo Pistols

and the claim they are not responsible. I'm livid. Brand new pair of Cement 3's gone from my room along with my girl's bag of toiletries from the bathroom. They "investigated" for a week and found nothing even though there was a camera right in front of my freakin room. Disgraceful. Can yal do me a favor and just re tweet my message and hopefully get them some bad publicity? Thanks.

Tweet this and win $$

RT @mgmgrand stole @nine_five_one shoes and accesories from his room and said they're not responsible. #grimey

what i will do is number yal for now. gonna raffle off the first $5 right now during the thunder game. whatever the score is on the memphis-okc game is at the 2:00 mark in 3q I will add up each number and use the last digit as "winner"

for example. 67 to 66 right now its 6+7+6+6= 25 so #5 is a winner. if there is no winning poster i will divide by 2 until winner is met lol. since 2.5 will be answer so #2 wins. get it? lol.
when did this happen? 
i'll call and pretend to cancel a reservation as I can't be assured my valuables will be safe.

easter weekend. thanks bro!
done. broad in reservations pulled my card, asked my confirmation number but I said my wife had it on her phone and she's at work.
as soon as I mentioned your incident her tone changed to "oh.... 
ohwell.gif
"

Originally Posted by Space DooDoo Pistols

and the claim they are not responsible. I'm livid. Brand new pair of Cement 3's gone from my room along with my girl's bag of toiletries from the bathroom. They "investigated" for a week and found nothing even though there was a camera right in front of my freakin room. Disgraceful. Can yal do me a favor and just re tweet my message and hopefully get them some bad publicity? Thanks.

Tweet this and win $$

RT @mgmgrand stole @nine_five_one shoes and accesories from his room and said they're not responsible. #grimey

what i will do is number yal for now. gonna raffle off the first $5 right now during the thunder game. whatever the score is on the memphis-okc game is at the 2:00 mark in 3q I will add up each number and use the last digit as "winner"

for example. 67 to 66 right now its 6+7+6+6= 25 so #5 is a winner. if there is no winning poster i will divide by 2 until winner is met lol. since 2.5 will be answer so #2 wins. get it? lol.
when did this happen? 
i'll call and pretend to cancel a reservation as I can't be assured my valuables will be safe.

easter weekend. thanks bro!
done. broad in reservations pulled my card, asked my confirmation number but I said my wife had it on her phone and she's at work.
as soon as I mentioned your incident her tone changed to "oh.... 
ohwell.gif
"

Originally Posted by BTK

housekeeping stole my macbook at the Rio in vegas, i waited for her to come up next day and showed her my gun and told her to give it back to me or they'll be problems and I knew it was her, and she said brb, came back in 2 mins wit it and I just let her go on about her life cleaning rooms.

damn
eek.gif
, that is crazy.

You should of put the "do not disturb" sign outside the door. It was the housekeeper for sure.

Originally Posted by BTK

housekeeping stole my macbook at the Rio in vegas, i waited for her to come up next day and showed her my gun and told her to give it back to me or they'll be problems and I knew it was her, and she said brb, came back in 2 mins wit it and I just let her go on about her life cleaning rooms.

damn
eek.gif
, that is crazy.

You should of put the "do not disturb" sign outside the door. It was the housekeeper for sure.

1. dyanmicx
2. hollatchaboi
3. viiheaven
4. elijahdukes
5. spacedoodoo
6. gsdoubleu
7. 2lipslegit

92-85 so 9+2+8+5= 24 so 4 elijadukes wins

last winner is for final score!

good *!%% spacedoodoo
laugh.gif

1. dyanmicx
2. hollatchaboi
3. viiheaven
4. elijahdukes
5. spacedoodoo
6. gsdoubleu
7. 2lipslegit

good *!%% spacedoodoo
laugh.gif

1. dyanmicx
2. hollatchaboi
3. viiheaven
4. elijahdukes
5. spacedoodoo
6. gsdoubleu
7. 2lipslegit

good *!%% spacedoodoo
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
thanks! i put my email on the 2nd page

1. dyanmicx
2. hollatchaboi
3. viiheaven
4. elijahdukes
5. spacedoodoo
6. gsdoubleu
7. 2lipslegit

good *!%% spacedoodoo
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
thanks! i put my email on the 2nd page

updated list
1. dyanmicx
2. hollatchaboi
3. viiheaven
4. elijahdukes
5. spacedoodoo
6. gsdoubleu
7. 2lipslegit
8. limonyfresh

if theres OT i'll throw in an extra $5 raffle lol

updated list
1. dyanmicx
2. hollatchaboi
3. viiheaven
4. elijahdukes
5. spacedoodoo
6. gsdoubleu
7. 2lipslegit
8. limonyfresh

if theres OT i'll throw in an extra $5 raffle lol

what size are you? i got a 10 and 9.5 DS ill let you have for retail+shipping. lmk if interested

what size are you? i got a 10 and 9.5 DS ill let you have for retail+shipping. lmk if interested

Originally Posted by doosta45

size 10.5. i appreciate it anyways bro. good looking out

so this game went to ot
laugh.gif
score is 96-96 which last digit is 0 so since there is no winner right now i'll add the $5 to final prize. winner will get $10. Final score wins. so no adding $5 for extra ot's lol

Originally Posted by doosta45

size 10.5. i appreciate it anyways bro. good looking out

so this game went to ot
laugh.gif
score is 96-96 which last digit is 0 so since there is no winner right now i'll add the $5 to final prize. winner will get $10. Final score wins. so no adding $5 for extra ot's lol

lol RT was nothing, don't give me any money.

If you do have a Gears of War 3 beta code that you're not using, by any chance, I wouldn't mind getting that though.
laugh.gif

lol RT was nothing, don't give me any money.

If you do have a Gears of War 3 beta code that you're not using, by any chance, I wouldn't mind getting that though.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cant Break The Unbreakable

MGM Grand didn't have a hotel room safe?

yeah. not gonna put my shoes in there though lol. i normally just leave cash and jewelry there.

and thanks dynamic. sadly i don't have a code lol

Originally Posted by Cant Break The Unbreakable

MGM Grand didn't have a hotel room safe?

yeah. not gonna put my shoes in there though lol. i normally just leave cash and jewelry there.

and thanks dynamic. sadly i don't have a code lol

Back
Top Bottom