So I guess there was a Nike Shox BB4 Retro...

One of my favorite ballin shoes of all time. Got five pair of og's and would of copped The retros also if I knew they had come out a couple years ago.

One of my favorite ballin shoes of all time. Got five pair of og's and would of copped The retros also if I knew they had come out a couple years ago.

Originally Posted by jordan3cement

nice anyone know how they are compared to the originals? performance and look wise?
*hold your breath*

No corners were cut on these.  They are identical, literally.

Store got those in instead of going to outlet (i.e. Lebron VIIs in there).  Only store in company with them.  Only scattered sizes.

Got my peoples going up there at open to snag my pair.  Thanks again for the info.

Originally Posted by jordan3cement

nice anyone know how they are compared to the originals? performance and look wise?
*hold your breath*

No corners were cut on these.  They are identical, literally.

Store got those in instead of going to outlet (i.e. Lebron VIIs in there).  Only store in company with them.  Only scattered sizes.

Got my peoples going up there at open to snag my pair.  Thanks again for the info.

I think the only difference between the original is the heel outsole circles. Retros have four circles and og had three.

I think the only difference between the original is the heel outsole circles. Retros have four circles and og had three.

30t6p3b.gif

I got the white and silvers last year for 49.99 plus twenty percent off at nordstrom rack. I think they were the HOH release 

I got the white and silvers last year for 49.99 plus twenty percent off at nordstrom rack. I think they were the HOH release 

Not a fan of these. I tried them on and my foot was too wide. For me the best thing was the novelty of the boing boing and the green and blue box when they first came out. The black/purple color went fast, but the other colors sat for a while.

Not a fan of these. I tried them on and my foot was too wide. For me the best thing was the novelty of the boing boing and the green and blue box when they first came out. The black/purple color went fast, but the other colors sat for a while.

Back
Top Bottom